The Planted Tank Forum

The Planted Tank Forum (http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/index.php)
-   Important Update/Announcements (http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   Planted Tank Guide (http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/showthread.php?t=200727)

forumadmin 12-17-2012 04:54 PM

Planted Tank Guide

Hello,

If you had issues accessing the Planted Tank Guide please send me a PM (along with your paypal transaction number) and I will get you immediate access to the guide.

For those who contacted me before, I will be contacting you in regards to this.

Mo

li_gangyi 12-31-2012 11:15 AM

Tried pming you last weekend, didn't get a response, so I'm posting here. I've paid for, but not received access to the guide, appreciate it if someone could help me.

Nothingness 01-03-2013 12:50 AM

Wish I had of seen this before I just sent my $$ I would like access as well please

forumadmin 01-03-2013 02:18 PM

All users who have contacted me over PM have received their guides.

If anyone else needs access to the guide, please send me a PM along with your paypal transaction ID.

Mo

Nothingness 01-03-2013 04:41 PM

I received access to the guide in less then 24hrs. Don't hesitate to purchase.

Uhu 01-22-2013 04:18 PM

where's my access to the guide? I paid you 4 days ago.

It's been 4 days since I paid The Planted Tank $19.95 for access to the Planted Tank. After 4 private messages I have not heard back from you or your colleagues. Could you please get me access to the guide asap? Please send me a PM on how to access it ASAP. Thanks.

styxx 01-22-2013 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forumadmin (Post 2141569)
All users who have contacted me over PM have received their guides.

If anyone else needs access to the guide, please send me a PM along with your paypal transaction ID.

Mo

What in the world is the "guide"?

MABJ 01-22-2013 05:38 PM

I'm also curious what the guide is..

somewhatshocked 01-22-2013 06:03 PM

Click "Planted Tank Guide" in the forum header.

It's a guide (that should be free to access, in my personal opinion) for beginners that explains all the basics of planted tanking. Information that's obviously already available throughout the forum.

Uhu: If you have sent a private message to forumadmin and don't hear back by tomorrow, please contact me directly and I'll help you resolve the issue.

styxx 01-23-2013 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by somewhatshocked (Post 2318209)
Click "Planted Tank Guide" in the forum header.

It's a guide (that should be free to access, in my personal opinion) for beginners that explains all the basics of planted tanking. Information that's obviously already available throughout the forum.

Uhu: If you have sent a private message to forumadmin and don't hear back by tomorrow, please contact me directly and I'll help you resolve the issue.

Oh I see. I think it probably should be free too, but if people have to pay at least the price is kept at a reasonable amount.

monet 01-29-2013 09:40 PM

Lack of Planted Tank Guide

Ive sent 5 personal messages to try and get access to the guide. No luck so far. Please help.

Monet

forumadmin 01-31-2013 01:44 PM

Hello Monet,

I will get you access. I checked my PMs and I haven't received any messages from you. Not sure who you sent the PMs to, but I will send you a PM right now.

Mo

Rob in Puyallup 02-04-2013 04:51 PM

Hi Mo,

I paid membership last Thursday (Jan 31) and it hasn't kicked in.

Any clue as to what is causing the delay?

Darkblade48 02-04-2013 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob in Puyallup (Post 2441898)
Hi Mo,

I paid membership last Thursday (Jan 31) and it hasn't kicked in.

Any clue as to what is causing the delay?

forumadmin has to process these membership requests manually now. Please PM him along with your Paypal transaction ID and date so that it can be looked into more efficiently.