||12-06-2012 04:55 PM
Riparium Plant Availability 6 December 2012
Riparium Plant Availability - 6 December 2012
I am going to try to update with a new plant availability thread every couple of weeks.
I offer below a list of selections that I have in stock. Note that I still have plenty of Avicennia
I hope to have Acrostichum
leather fern and Bacopa monnieri
in again next week.
Most of these plant are rooted starts
. They are ready to plant in your riparium planters, but will need some time to establish and grow in. So be patient with them!
- Ruellia Bluebell - taller, true species plant, bright blue flowers, prune to size - $3.50
- Ruellia 'Chi Chi' Bluebell - grows to about 14", lavender flowers - $3.50
- Ruellia 'Katie' Dwarf Bluebell - dwarf plant only grows to 8", perfect for nano ripariums - $3.50
- Asclepias Mexican Milkweed - blooms easily with red + orange milkweed blossoms, easy to train to size with pruning - $3.50
- Cyperus Umbrella Sedge - a "dwarf" variety, but can grow rather tall (to 30") in time, use this plant to form a grassy background - $3.50
- Zephyranthes citrina Yellow Rain Lily - this bulb plant has spindly, onion-like foliage, but it blooms with beautiful yellow lily flowers - $3.50
- Avicennia germinans Black Mangrove - slow-growing tree for freshwater, brackish or marine riparium planting - $3 for FOUR propagules
- Pilea aluminum plant - the best plant for trellis raft, sturdy and easy to grow - $3
- Alternanthera - real attractive burgundy red and easy to grow - $3
|All times are GMT. The time now is 01:39 PM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging (Pro) -
vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.