The Planted Tank Forum

The Planted Tank Forum (http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/index.php)
-   Herp (Reptiles and Amphibians) (http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   got herps? (http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/showthread.php?t=195508)

@marko@ 10-28-2012 09:24 PM

got herps?
 
just thought this was kinda fun and thought id share. here is me with my leo, shes chilling in my "herpetology" mug.https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...42396156_n.jpg

EnigmaticGuppy92 10-30-2012 03:02 PM

nice leo dude how old is she heres my three

http://imageshack.us/a/img5/9791/dscf0104.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img259/2399/dscf0109d.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img145/7536/dscf0113n.jpg

Soothing Shrimp 10-30-2012 05:30 PM

Marko, is that a Raptor?

Sd760 10-30-2012 05:44 PM

4 ball pythons pastel green ghost. Butter, normal, pastel

Sethjohnson30 10-31-2012 11:41 AM

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/10/31/u8u3y3uz.jpg

Here's mine


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

duff 10-31-2012 12:15 PM

Adorable, It's like a little ray of sunshine in the tank :)

boxhead1990 10-31-2012 01:02 PM

In aus were not aloud exotics but our natives are pretty sweet

Got a classic bredli a s.a woma and a julatin jungle pythons have to take pic later

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

@marko@ 11-02-2012 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soothing Shrimp (Post 2062065)
Marko, is that a Raptor?

an ember. a raptor and murphy patternless. im actually considering getting a dreamsickle male for her to mate with. that would produce dreamsickles, novas, snow raptors, and raptors all het for murphy.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sd760 (Post 2062079)
4 ball pythons pastel green ghost. Butter, normal, pastel

nice bro.
ive always wanted a ball python, but seeing the prices on some of them makes me bleed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sethjohnson30 (Post 2062777)
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/10/31/u8u3y3uz.jpg

Here's mine


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

has to be one of the coolest pics ive seen.

Quote:

Originally Posted by boxhead1990 (Post 2062808)
In aus were not aloud exotics but our natives are pretty sweet

Got a classic bredli a s.a woma and a julatin jungle pythons have to take pic later

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

yeah but you guys have really amazing native herps. looking forward to the pics.

Sethjohnson30 11-03-2012 01:25 AM

has to be one of the coolest pics ive seen.

Thanks it's always nice to get compliments on iPhone shots




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soothing Shrimp 11-03-2012 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @marko@ (Post 2065596)
an ember. a raptor and murphy patternless. im actually considering getting a dreamsickle male for her to mate with. that would produce dreamsickles, novas, snow raptors, and raptors all het for murphy.

Great thinking. I'd love to own a giant myself. :) (If only midnight leos bred true!)

boxhead1990 11-05-2012 11:53 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Attachment 56561Attachment 56562


Julating jungle i bought as a hatchling

Attachment 56563

Me and my big sooky bredli he was being a bit camera shy at the time

And i have another but i havent taken pictures yet only shed thismorning
Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

boxhead1990 11-06-2012 10:40 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Attachment 56622

Better pic of my morelia bredli

Hes a big sook

Attachment 56623

This is my south auatralian locality woma python

Bout 70cm

Anddddd lastly

Attachment 56624

Julatin jungle python



If you can wait till next year il post some pictures of my reb belly black snake when i get it

And il try get some pics of my mates venomous snakes

We gotta jump through a few hoops before getting them
Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Soothing Shrimp 11-06-2012 04:06 PM

Unbelievable beauties! You get to keep them, we have trouble getting them here due to the exporting laws!

boxhead1990 11-07-2012 06:32 AM

I no you can get jungles bredlis abd womas over there theres a few american members on aussie pythons who are breeding

Unfrtunatly the wima pythons over in the us is very hybridised so its a bit of a cross mix between the localities if you look for long enough im sure you can get ahold of some absalute crackers

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

@marko@ 11-08-2012 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soothing Shrimp (Post 2065884)
Great thinking. I'd love to own a giant myself. :) (If only midnight leos bred true!)

thanks. but i cant really take credit. play around with this guy: http://www.reptilecalculator.com/leo...ph-calculator/

Quote:

Originally Posted by boxhead1990 (Post 2068721)
Attachment 56561Attachment 56562


Julating jungle i bought as a hatchling

Attachment 56563

Me and my big sooky bredli he was being a bit camera shy at the time

And i have another but i havent taken pictures yet only shed thismorning
Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Quote:

Originally Posted by boxhead1990 (Post 2069158)
Attachment 56622

Better pic of my morelia bredli

Hes a big sook

Attachment 56623

This is my south auatralian locality woma python

Bout 70cm

Anddddd lastly

Attachment 56624

Julatin jungle python



If you can wait till next year il post some pictures of my reb belly black snake when i get it

And il try get some pics of my mates venomous snakes

We gotta jump through a few hoops before getting them
Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

really cool snakes dude.
i am yet to keep a snake, it might have to wait a few more years, but ill definitely get one.


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.