The Planted Tank Forum

The Planted Tank Forum (http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/index.php)
-   California (http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Shrimp/fish breeder in LA county/ OC? (http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/showthread.php?t=193911)

GBR 10-14-2012 06:30 PM

Shrimp/fish breeder in LA county/ OC?

Hi I'm new to the forum scene! But I'm wondering if anyone know any shrimp/fish breeder around long beach to the orange county area? And also if you have any plants to sell I'd be interested. The shrimps I'd like are red cherry, CRS, blue shrimp, bumble bee, etc. Fish I'd like are GBR(German blue ram, electric blue ram, gold ram, discus, varieties of rainbow fish, rummy nose, and cardinal tetra. Thanks for reading :)

plebe86 10-18-2012 03:02 AM

hey gbr theres a guy in covina that sell shrimp. he has rilis cherries and some chocolates

GBR 10-18-2012 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plebe86 (Post 2047400)
hey gbr theres a guy in covina that sell shrimp. he has rilis cherries and some chocolates

Would u happen to know how much he sell em for?

DannyDapper 10-19-2012 09:08 PM

I would love to know too! I live very close to Covina =)

plebe86 10-21-2012 04:32 AM

yeah the rilis are $2 cherries $1 chocolates $2. he has them on craigslist. hes running out though

AVN 10-21-2012 04:37 AM

I'm a shrimp breeder in the OC. Very close to LB actually. I don't have anything for sale though.

GBR 10-21-2012 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AVN (Post 2050957)
I'm a shrimp breeder in the OC. Very close to LB actually. I don't have anything for sale though.

Well let me know if you do have anything for sale! I'd like to see some pics of ur tanks if possible?

AVN 10-21-2012 07:20 AM

I have a journal that will include all of my tanks, link is in my signature but as of right now I don't have much.

Where exactly are you located? Would you care to be hobby buddies? :D

GBR 10-22-2012 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AVN (Post 2051084)
I have a journal that will include all of my tanks, link is in my signature but as of right now I don't have much.

Where exactly are you located? Would you care to be hobby buddies? :D

I live in Long Beach but work in Newport. I'm trying to look for sakura and CRS mostly...I need to test my tank with cherries first tho. Won't be for a while tho cause I just set up a new tank and letting the plants grow emersed. And sure! We can be hobby buddies. Lmao.. Hit me up in my email: nickletrue@hotmail.com

inthepacific 10-23-2012 03:52 AM

have you bought any from him? could you post pictures of what you bought?

AVN 10-23-2012 08:04 AM

I haven't got selling stock yet. :3

plebe86 10-24-2012 05:02 PM

What type of shrimp do u have

AVN 10-24-2012 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GBR (Post 2052749)
I live in Long Beach but work in Newport. I'm trying to look for sakura and CRS mostly...I need to test my tank with cherries first tho. Won't be for a while tho cause I just set up a new tank and letting the plants grow emersed. And sure! We can be hobby buddies. Lmao.. Hit me up in my email: nickletrue@hotmail.com

Sweet! Its always nice to know people in the area who share similar interests. Maybe one day we can get to trading stock!

As for shrimp after the crash I only have RCS and Tangerine Tigers, Neo. and Card. respectively. Only small amounts. In a month or so they'll begin breeding again.

I do however, have a bunch of Tetra and Danio that are hit right now, expecting fry in the next two weeks.

Rummy-nose, Cardinal, Glo
Zebra, Pink Zebra

plebe86 10-25-2012 04:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AVN (Post 2055066)
Sweet! Its always nice to know people in the area who share similar interests. Maybe one day we can get to trading stock!

As for shrimp after the crash I only have RCS and Tangerine Tigers, Neo. and Card. respectively. Only small amounts. In a month or so they'll begin breeding again.

I do however, have a bunch of Tetra and Danio that are hit right now, expecting fry in the next two weeks.

Zebra, Pink Zebra

sweet ill take some tangerine tigers when u have some for sale. i gave my RCS to my brother cuz im redoing my shrimp tank and i want to put some
sakura, CRS and some tangerine tigers

GBR 10-27-2012 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AVN (Post 2055066)

Zebra, Pink Zebra

How much are u going to be selling ur rummy nose and cardinals AVN?