The Planted Tank Forum

The Planted Tank Forum (http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/index.php)
-   Big Al's Online (http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=140)
-   -   Coupon code active again!!! (http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/showthread.php?t=178774)

Big Al's Online 06-04-2012 04:43 PM

Coupon code active again!!!
 
The coupon code PLANT10 is now working again!
The code gives 10% off on orders over 100$

honda237 06-30-2012 08:54 PM

Will you guys be having a 4th of july sale? any other coupon codes beside the plant10? I'm looking to place a $100+ order.

We have many items on sale for the long weekend, however, the coupon code is the same.

PlantedTankLover 07-30-2012 03:41 AM

Just used the coupon code and spend $270, including the Fluval FX5. Was going to also buy a bag of eco complete, but not worth the $12.99 for shipping. You would think if your spending almost $300 that fee would be dropped...

Big Al's Online 07-30-2012 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlantedTankLover (Post 1961510)
Just used the coupon code and spend $270, including the Fluval FX5. Was going to also buy a bag of eco complete, but not worth the $12.99 for shipping. You would think if your spending almost $300 that fee would be dropped...

Unfortunately, do to the nature of heavy weight products and the cost of postage, we are unable to offer free shipping on any heavy weight products.

PlantedTankLover 07-30-2012 03:39 PM

Funny, because the filter I bought weighs 19.2 pounds, but there was no extra fee for that, yet the eco complete is only .8 pounds more. But thankful for the coupon code anyway!!!! :thumbsup:

Big Al's Online 07-30-2012 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlantedTankLover (Post 1961862)
Funny, because the filter I bought weighs 19.2 pounds, but there was no extra fee for that, yet the eco complete is only .8 pounds more. But thankful for the coupon code anyway!!!! :thumbsup:

Think of it this way,
The price of substrates do not allow enough margin for profit to even cover the shipping cost of the product. The filter does - and some of our larger filters like the Eheim 2062 do have heavy weight shipping for the same reason as the substrates.

We do our best to provide the most competitive pricing, as well as customer incentives such as our VIP Points, forum coupon codes (that work on top of sale pricing) and free shipping on most products (on orders over $75).

We do what we can for you! :)

PlantedTankLover 07-30-2012 04:36 PM

Well if y'all ever want to dump the bag into a flat rate box I'm game! :-)

Big Al's Online 07-30-2012 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlantedTankLover (Post 1961920)
Well if y'all ever want to dump the bag into a flat rate box I'm game! :-)

I'll see what I can do!

PlantedTankLover 08-03-2012 04:16 AM

My order came today!!! Very happy with the shipping. I ordered prime, and the top was taped on and it was in a plastic bag. This is the 2nd time I have ordered from you. I will be back again!

Big Al's Online 08-03-2012 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PlantedTankLover (Post 1966213)
My order came today!!! Very happy with the shipping. I ordered prime, and the top was taped on and it was in a plastic bag. This is the 2nd time I have ordered from you. I will be back again!

Very glad to hear it! :)

Gafi 08-06-2012 03:45 PM

Coupon does not work for the canadian storE?

jcsdad 09-07-2012 07:29 PM

ordered from big als a few days ago and noticed that coupon today. called them and Mark? said he will give me the discount. great service.

OVT 09-19-2012 11:19 AM

That 10% off resulted in a $260 sale from me ;)

Big Al's Online 09-19-2012 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OVT (Post 2015987)
That 10% off resulted in a $260 sale from me ;)

We are happy to see TPT members putting that code to good use! :)

jczz1232 09-19-2012 09:11 PM

Are we able to use our points on with the coupon? Any how you guys are great. I remember the website was being transferred and couldn't use my points few weeks ago I noticed points was put back.


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.