The Planted Tank Forum

The Planted Tank Forum (http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/index.php)
-   Colorado (http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Infestation!!! (raok) (http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/showthread.php?t=176051)

Noahma 05-11-2012 05:06 AM

Infestation!!! (raok)

Anyone want any Black Bar Endlers? I have WAY to many and need to move some to a new home. The lady's are popping out some amazing high grade male babies. I will anyone take as many as they wish lol.

the next stop is one of our LFS's if I have no takers, and they tend to charge a pretty good amount for them.

Noahma 05-11-2012 05:30 PM

one group gone :) I have plenty left.

DenverTankCollector 05-15-2012 02:25 AM

Thank you for the Endlers. Shortly after I received your endlers, I bought a bag at the Aquarium Society auction. Yours are fantastic compared to the "pure endlers" I bought. In comparing them to photos of the original endlers, yours are an exact match. They are as pure as I have seen. Yours are so much better that I will keep them separate. Thanks for some very high quality fish.

Hcancino 05-15-2012 02:48 AM

I'll take some!

averittexpress 05-15-2012 02:56 AM

I would LOVE some endlers! Do you still have any?

moosenart 05-15-2012 03:18 AM

pictures!

Noahma 05-15-2012 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DenverTankCollector (Post 1862137)
Thank you for the Endlers. Shortly after I received your endlers, I bought a bag at the Aquarium Society auction. Yours are fantastic compared to the "pure endlers" I bought. In comparing them to photos of the original endlers, yours are an exact match. They are as pure as I have seen. Yours are so much better that I will keep them separate. Thanks for some very high quality fish.

Thank you for the very nice compliment. they are great fish!

Quote:

Originally Posted by averittexpress (Post 1862177)
I would LOVE some endlers! Do you still have any?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hcancino (Post 1862166)
I'll take some!

Unfortunately I cannot ship, if you are in Colorado I would be very glad to have you over to grab some, or travel within reason to bring you some.

Quote:

Originally Posted by moosenart (Post 1862205)
pictures!

They move way to quick for my darn Iphone to get anything other than an orange, black, green blur lol your welcome to come see them in my tank if you would like. if Cboss has posted any pictures in his S&S sales thread they are from the same stock.

I still have plenty for any Colorado members would like, I can do a small group... or a large group, or anywhere in between.

mizu-chan 05-15-2012 06:00 AM

PM sent!

Noahma 05-15-2012 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mizu-chan (Post 1862401)
PM sent!

PM Replied :)

SomebodySayJuan 05-15-2012 07:30 AM

These things breed like rabbits. I got something like 10 from CBoss and now I've got more than I know what to do with. Some guppies got in with mine and have made for some interesting mixes.

averittexpress 05-16-2012 12:06 AM

I could happily pay for express shipping. But I live in MT. So, that's a little far for me to drive. :(

Noahma 05-16-2012 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by averittexpress (Post 1863262)
I could happily pay for express shipping. But I live in MT. So, that's a little far for me to drive. :(

I am still not comfortable shipping fish at this time, as well as lacking the available time to ship anything at this point in time. When I do have time, and are able to I will put up a thread in the S&S, but for now I am only able to make these available to Colorado members.

averittexpress 05-16-2012 05:22 AM

I guess I have no room to complain. Please keep me in mind if you do feel good about it.

Noahma 05-16-2012 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by averittexpress (Post 1863706)
I guess I have no room to complain. Please keep me in mind if you do feel good about it.

I sure will :)

Dave-H 12-22-2012 01:15 AM

Somehow I've wound up with one endler in my tank, and it looks to be a male. I was hoping for pair - any of these still going around??