The Planted Tank Forum

The Planted Tank Forum (http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/index.php)
-   Invertebrates by Msjinkzd (http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=139)
-   -   Available for sale, shipping starting 1/30/12 (http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/showthread.php?t=162942)

msjinkzd 01-28-2012 12:19 AM

Available for sale, shipping starting 1/30/12
 
Thing are starting to get cooler! I do NOT charge for heat packs, but please let me know if you need one while we are discussing the order as they do add weight to the package.

As always, express shipping is preferred for fish and has a live arrival guarantee if it arrives on time within 24 hours of shipping. All shipping costs are actual based on package size, weight, and zip code. Please pm for shipping estimates


PRIORITY SHIPPING IS AT YOUR OWN RISK!! NO EXCEPTIONS! Heat packs only last 72 hours or so, its out of my control at that point.

Feel free to post up with any questions!

And remember NO GIFT PAYMENTS!

Shrimp

Caridina propinqua $1.50
Yellow neocaridina $4 (these were imported as yellow fire)
Malawa shrimp $1
Bumble bee shrimp (Neocaridina) $4, 10/$35
Red Cherry Shrimp $1.50
Sakura red Cherry Shrimp $3
Painted Fire Red Cherry Shrimp $5
Red Rilli shrimp $4
Green/Blue Rili Shrimp $9
Amano shrimp $2
Neocaridina "blueberry"-tankraised young $2.50

Snails-

Red spot nerite $2
Bumble bee (horned) nerite $2.50
Batik nerite $2.50
Pomacea diffusa (mystery snai) $1 (purple, pink)
Assassins $2

Crayfish
Cambarellus patzcuarensis sp. "orange" $12- few left

Crabs
Microcrabs $3.50 each

FISH!

Roseline barbs $13, 6/$70
Pygmaeus cories $3
Boraras naevus (strawberry rasbora) $2.50, 10/$22
Boraras brigitta (chili rasbora) $2.50 each, 10/$22
Ember tetras $2
Dwarf hatchet- $3, 10 left
L144, shortfinned $10, about 2" (albino blue eyed)- NOT OF SEXABLE SIZE
Corydoras habrosus- $2.50 each!
Albino ancistrus 2"- $3, not of sexable size
Y. cruciatus $4 (dwarf hovering zebra loach)
Y. sidthimunki 4 left, $6 each
Otocinclus affinis $2
R. pauciperforatum (red line rasbora) 2/ $1
T. micagemma $3, young (sparkle eye white cloud)
Hypancistrus contradens, 2" $28 each- 2 available, not of sexable size, F1
Triginostigma espei $2.50
Stiphodon atropurpureus $8
Danio margaritatus $4



Plants-ALL PLANTS COULD HAVE SNAILS, SHRIMP, OR DUCKWEED AS TAG ALONGS
Anubias minima $5
Anubias lanceolata $4
Anubias nana $4
Willow moss $5 golfball
Java moss $3 golfball



Dried goods
Alder cones- .05 each
coconut huts (drilled for apistos/ ancistrus) $2
Almond leaves, $8 gallon bag, C grade
Back to nature guide to nano aquaria- $27- GREAT book! Shipping is $2 media mail! THREE left

Repashy Super Foods
Fish Foods: Soilent green (aufwuch replacement), Meat Pie (carnivore), Shrimp Souffle (scavenger), Community Plus
Pricing:
2 oz packet $7 makes approximately 1 lb of food
4 oz packet $10 makes approximately 2 lb of food
8 oz packet $18 makes approximately 4lb of food
16 oz packet $28 makes approximately 8 lb of food
64 oz packet = $60 makes approximately 32 lb of food


Herp line:
Crested Gecko MRP
4 oz $8
5.3 jar $9
8 oz bag $12
16 oz bag $17
32 oz bag $28
64 oz bag $48

Super Vite
4 oz $8
5.3 $10
8 oz $14
16 oz $20
32 oz $34
64 oz $62

SuperCal HyD
4oz $5
5.3 oz $7
8 oz $9
16 oz $15
32 oz $26
64 oz $44

SuperCal NoD
4 oz $4
5.3 oz $6
8 oz $8
16 oz $13
32 oz $23
64 oz $38

Super Load
4 oz $7
5.3 oz $9
8 oz $12
I am keeping limited stock at my facility, but can easily order more at any time. Please allow a few days of handling time for special orders.

Tanman19az 01-28-2012 01:06 AM

Where's the zebra otos?

Pooky125 01-28-2012 01:18 AM

Still in quarantine I believe. I don't think she usually sells them until after they've been with her a few weeks.

msjinkzd 01-28-2012 01:25 AM

Yup, they need another week :)

Bakuphoon 01-28-2012 02:54 AM

I would love to order some fish but I have some questions first. Can you sex the celestial pearl danios (danio margaritatus)? I was looking for 3 males and 3 females. And when is the next time are you going to get more microdevario kubotai?

junko 01-28-2012 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bakuphoon (Post 1696621)
And when is the next time are you going to get more microdevario kubotai?

Yes! My daughter is looking for a "not red school of something" for her 10 gallon. Would these "fit" in a 10 with a shrimp colony and 4 guppies, or are they not small enough for a school in that size tank? We saw some in your last sale thread and were going to order, but see that they are missing in this thread. Bummer!

msjinkzd 01-28-2012 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bakuphoon (Post 1696621)
I would love to order some fish but I have some questions first. Can you sex the celestial pearl danios (danio margaritatus)? I was looking for 3 males and 3 females. And when is the next time are you going to get more microdevario kubotai?

Yes, they are of sexable size :)
Quote:

Originally Posted by junko (Post 1697040)
Yes! My daughter is looking for a "not red school of something" for her 10 gallon. Would these "fit" in a 10 with a shrimp colony and 4 guppies, or are they not small enough for a school in that size tank? We saw some in your last sale thread and were going to order, but see that they are missing in this thread. Bummer!

I ordered kubotai this week, but they did nto come in so I will try again next week. They are very tiny, around 1" max size. They went like hotcakes, hope to have more ASAP.

junko 01-28-2012 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by msjinkzd (Post 1697551)

I ordered kubotai this week, but they did nto come in so I will try again next week. They are very tiny, around 1" max size. They went like hotcakes, hope to have more ASAP.

Thanks Rachel...*mwah*!

msjinkzd 01-28-2012 09:12 PM

And not to break any hearts, but the zebra oto qt got reset. I see *one* fish that is making me suspicious of a potential outbreak. They are too pricey for me to gamble on sellign them before they are ready and 100% healthy. Hope I don't get hate mail!

Rhaethe 01-28-2012 09:22 PM

One more question before I put together an order. How large are the mystery snails, currently?

msjinkzd 01-28-2012 09:32 PM

hmm, about nickel diameter. I am holding up my finger in a circle but you cannot see it :(

bigduke45123 01-28-2012 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by msjinkzd (Post 1697605)
And not to break any hearts, but the zebra oto qt got reset. I see *one* fish that is making me suspicious of a potential outbreak. They are too pricey for me to gamble on sellign them before they are ready and 100% healthy. Hope I don't get hate mail!

I would rather wait for the opportunity to buy 100 percent heathy ottos then a sick one that could wipe out my tank, so to me this is perfectly ok :thumbsup:

msjinkzd 01-29-2012 02:27 PM

yea, I saw what I think is one ich cyst on ONE fish. BUmped the temp, treated with a half dose of salt to be on the safe side. It also could have been a piece of sand (lol), but rather safe than sorry with how uncommon and expensive these guys are. Its not worth the risk to my customers (or my reputation) to gamble :)

moonwasaloon 01-29-2012 05:55 PM

Can you take pictures of Bumble bee shrimp please?


How hardy are those?

Hmoobthor 01-29-2012 09:20 PM

pm about my order ..please check


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.