The Planted Tank Forum

The Planted Tank Forum (http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/index.php)
-   Georgia (http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Marine Fish and Reef is Moving!! (Premier Aquatics Grand Opening 1/14/2012!) (http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/showthread.php?t=160417)

aXio 01-08-2012 02:20 AM

Marine Fish and Reef is Moving!! (Premier Aquatics Grand Opening 1/14/2012!)

As the title of the thread states, we are moving. As well as changing our name officially to Premier Aquatics. My store owners bought a stand alone building on Roswell Rd near the 120 Loop. It used to be the Trutech building.

We have upgraded all of our tanks and systems. We are also going to be doing a complete overhaul of our freshwater section. I'm going to have 3 full planted systems to work with. Planning on doing them Low/Med/High tech, but that kind of stuff is still up in the air. Also going to have a system for Discus. I'm going to be in charge of ordering all the plants and fish.

So please come and see me at the new store. Also if anyone has plants or breeds fish in the area please let me know I'm interested. I'm hoping to do away with wholesalers and deal with breeders and nice fish/plant farms. Trying to get better quality fish.

Grand Opening date: 1/14/2012

New store address...

1801 Roswell Rd.
Marietta, GA 30062

Our big Premier Aquatics box truck is parked out front.

EDIT

15% OFF to all AAAA members for the entire purchase!!!!

nalu86 01-08-2012 02:43 AM

That's awesome, and a lot closer :)
Can't wait to visit the new store.

I have GBR fry that probably will be ready to sell in 2 months.

thenameless 01-08-2012 06:09 AM

Hi Jakub, i got some red wag swordtails, they are about 7 months now, looks like i have to males and 9 females. they are about an inch big so far, but let me know if you want them. and i just got a new litter of almost 20 new ones, so when they get big enough i can supply you with those too. just hit me up.

Jan

cblwry 01-08-2012 01:32 PM

YAY!!! Road Trip!!!!! :bounce:

Obakemono 01-08-2012 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cblwry (Post 1666119)
YAY!!! Road Trip!!!!! :bounce:

Yep!!:icon_mrgr

aXio 01-11-2012 03:18 AM

I will probably have my first big plant/fish orders in around 16th-18th.

nalu86 01-11-2012 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aXio (Post 1670624)
I will probably have my first big plant/fish orders in around 16th-18th.

Can you order CPD's? If so, can you order me some for halfway February?
Thx

aXio 01-11-2012 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nalu86 (Post 1670751)
Can you order CPD's? If so, can you order me some for halfway February?
Thx

I will def. keep any eye out for them. It would be a beautiful fish to have in stock.

bababooey 01-13-2012 05:15 PM

niceeee. will come and visit you tomorrow at the new place! :)

Marcus Caltagirone 01-14-2012 08:51 PM

New store looks great!! I encourage people to go by and check out the new space. So much nicer and more organized than the old place. Tanks are larger and I can't wait to see the new stock Jakub is bringing into the FW section.

mdreher 01-15-2012 04:39 PM

That's great!!! Will ya'll be open Monday?

aXio 01-15-2012 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bababooey (Post 1674609)
niceeee. will come and visit you tomorrow at the new place! :)

Thanks for coming in Tim! I got those new sliding doors in. So all the plumping isn't exposed anymore. We put Premier logos on them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcus Caltagirone (Post 1676046)
New store looks great!! I encourage people to go by and check out the new space. So much nicer and more organized than the old place. Tanks are larger and I can't wait to see the new stock Jakub is bringing into the FW section.

Was good seeing you at the store. I was told I can do my fish order Wednesday. So that means I will have fish Thursday/Friday. Plants hopefully along side of them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdreher (Post 1676935)
That's great!!! Will ya'll be open Monday?

We are definitely open. 12am - 7pm on Mondays. But it's my only day off right now I won't be there on Monday unfortunately.

Quote:

Originally Posted by thenameless (Post 1665981)
Hi Jakub, i got some red wag swordtails, they are about 7 months now, looks like i have to males and 9 females. they are about an inch big so far, but let me know if you want them. and i just got a new litter of almost 20 new ones, so when they get big enough i can supply you with those too. just hit me up.

Jan

I'm really I sorry I never responded to this. I just now noticed I over looked the post =/ Are you looking to constantly breed or are you just trying to get rid of some fish at the moment. Normal when people bring in fish I give out store credit that is good for any live stock (Fish/Plants/Coral). But if you looking to bring in fish at a regular basis than maybe we can work out a payment deal.

sssnel 01-16-2012 12:41 AM

I can't wait to go!!! Need some plants. Do you have a Grand Opening sale going on?

aXio 01-16-2012 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sssnel (Post 1677515)
I can't wait to go!!! Need some plants. Do you have a Grand Opening sale going on?

I recommend you come in Friday/Saturday this week. I will have my full stock by then for sure. Any plants your looking for in specific? If so I can make sure to get them in if they are on my ordering lists. Not much going on as far as sales go. We had a 2-3 week sale at the old store for closing so the owners want to get back on normal prices for a bit. But I can probably work deals with on live stock. Esp if your looking to get a decent amount.

sssnel 01-16-2012 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aXio (Post 1677521)
I recommend you come in Friday/Saturday this week. I will have my full stock by then for sure. Any plants your looking for in specific? If so I can make sure to get them in if they are on my ordering lists. Not much going on as far as sales go. We had a 2-3 week sale at the old store for closing so the owners want to get back on normal prices for a bit. But I can probably work deals with on live stock. Esp if your looking to get a decent amount.

Ok great! I am looking for Blyxa Japonica mostly.