CAAS Annual Auction
Saturday October 29, 2011
Please have available a Photo ID or Vaild CC to register for the auction. If a Photo ID or Vaild CC is a problem we will ask for a signed blank check to be kept with your registration information. Not that we do not trust you but we will need to keep one of these items for Security Purposes.
We will need to keep one of these items until you check out of the auction. After which the items will be returned to you.
This is a Cash or Check auction only, with cash being encouraged. Personal checks will be accepted with proper identification.
Auction Begins at 11:00 AM
Early registration will begin at 9:00 AM
Early Bird registration will be posted on or before 10/19/2011 – we all love early birds
Email for early registration: LMarie1212b@yahoo.com
Sellers registration will end at 12:00 PM. No more fish will be accepted after this time.
1. 12 bags per species of any color variety/morph maximum. 24 bag limit on plants species will also apply. Please be aware that the check-in procedure will validate all limits.
2. 100 bags per family maximum. Please be aware that the check-in procedure will validate all limits.
3. Seller registration closes at 12:00 Noon. No additional fish will be allowed in the auction after this time.
4. All fish to be auctioned off in suitable quality bags. No Baggies or similar quality bags will be accepted. If such fish are found they will not be auctioned.
5. Bags can be labeled with labels or permanent marker.
6. Bags should be labeled with your Seller Number then the number 1 thru 100.
7. All bags will be distributed among the selling tables. The first bags to be auctioned will be randomly drawn.
8. Only fish of a suitable size will be auctioned. With a few exceptions, i.e Altolamprologus sp., all fish being auctioned should be at least 0.5 inches (one half inch) in body size. Seller can donate any fish submitted for auction smaller than 0.5 inches or remove them from the auction.
9. No sick or deformed fish will be accepted. If such fish are found they will not be auctioned.
10. All sales are final. BUYERS BEWARE.
11. No items may be removed from the auction once it has been registered.
12. The split is 75% to the seller / 25% to the club for members and 60% to the seller 40% to the club for non-member
13. Any unclaimed items at the end of the auction will become property of the Charlotte Area Aquarists Society. They will be donated.
14. Buyers will need to register for an Auction number. For those both buying and selling, your seller number will be your buying number. This is a Cash or Check auction only, with cash being encouraged. Personal checks will be accepted with proper identification.
15. This is a fish, aquatic plant, and aquarium dry goods auction. All dry goods must be an appropriate fish or aquarium related item. Non-fish goods will not be accepted.
16. Final decisions are made by the Auctioneer and Auction Chairman. Bid high and bid well and you will not miss out.
17. Bidding will be in dollar increments. All bags must be sold for at least $1. At the discretion of the Auctioneer, the bidding will be raised by $1 - $5 per bid.
Some rules with the FWCA.
Absolutely no alcohol can be on their property. You will be thrown out if you are caught.
No weapons are allowed.
Your kids are your responsibility. Keep an eye on them during the event
FWCA 8th graders will be running our concessions. Please support the school.
Coffee and donuts for breakfast
|All times are GMT. The time now is 05:05 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.