The Planted Tank Forum

The Planted Tank Forum (http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/index.php)
-   Nebraska (http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Looking for Ram & Discus Breeders (http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/showthread.php?t=152019)

CleverBs 10-20-2011 03:46 PM

Looking for Ram & Discus Breeders

I am starting to breed German Blue Rams but would like to get some well bread ones to start my breeding fish.

Also looking for a Discus breeder, Sick of seeing sickly discus at the LFS that are disease infested, Stunted, and poorly colored. Looking for some that are 3 1/2-4inches or larger

Looking for them in Omaha

Gamejunkey 10-31-2011 04:44 AM

Petland gets decent looking GBRs in frequently (they look a lot better after you feed them well for a while). Unfortunately they don't get females in all that often, as it's taken me a couple months to get two pairs from them.

cfi on the fly 01-08-2012 03:26 AM

I have some to sell

Quote:

Originally Posted by CleverBs (Post 1559885)
I am starting to breed German Blue Rams but would like to get some well bread ones to start my breeding fish.

Also looking for a Discus breeder, Sick of seeing sickly discus at the LFS that are disease infested, Stunted, and poorly colored. Looking for some that are 3 1/2-4inches or larger

I've got 4 very large and healthy discus if your interested. Not cheap, but they are really nice fish. Let me know if you wants pics.

fusedpro 01-12-2012 04:11 AM

I'm not sure on their stock since I haven't been in a while, but Fish Freaks has extremely clean tanks and they usually have a very nice selection of Cichlids. Possibly check them out if you get the time?

keilatan 01-28-2012 12:47 PM

Fish Freaks has about 10 Discus in different colors available right now; I'm not sure if they're getting them from a local breeder or if they're surrenders. They vary in size.

Bakuphoon 01-29-2012 08:16 AM

I was just at Aquapets yesterday and they had a ton of gorgeous GBR, probably the best ones I've seen them have.

leo1234 01-29-2012 12:07 PM

Check out simply discus forum for your discus.

Wicket_lfe 01-29-2012 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CleverBs (Post 1559885)

Check the classifieds in your local paper, no joke. I find 4-6 local breeders weekly in mine for discus.

jimmyfrancis 03-09-2013 12:18 AM

wtb breeding pair of discus

interested in buying breeding pr of discus for reasonable price live in omaha ne . only interested in buying locally have cash
thanks
jim

jimmyfrancis 03-09-2013 12:22 AM

interested in buying breeding pr discus

i am experienced in discus have almost 40 most grown from 2 in have couple pairs layin eggs but they dont last but 2 days before mom n dad eat them. only interested in local purchase have cash for right fishes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cfi on the fly (Post 1665832)
I've got 4 very large and healthy discus if your interested. Not cheap, but they are really nice fish. Let me know if you wants pics.