The Planted Tank Forum

The Planted Tank Forum (http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/index.php)
-   Invertebrates by Msjinkzd (http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=139)
-   -   Repeat customers get 5% off livestock total! (http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/showthread.php?t=134036)

msjinkzd 04-11-2011 07:34 PM

Repeat customers get 5% off livestock total!

Because I am so happy to be an official vendor here on TPT, I thought I would do a promotional week of $5 off shipping! This is for any method (priority or express). Please note in your payment if you are in an area that requires heat packs still, otherwise I will not be using them. Fish will be shipped in an insulated box, though invertebrates probably do not require them at this point. If you feel its necessary, please ask me and I will use one! 100% live arrival on EXPRESS only for shipments containing fish! Please PM if there are any problems at all with any shipment as I aim to please!

Images can be found in my gallery of livestock.

Without further ado!

FISH
Chilli rasbora $2
Otocinclus SOLD OUT
Black bar endler fry (unsexed) $1
Chili endler: : Fry-$3/ea, unsexed; Trios $40 -few available
Furcatas Rainbows $4
Microdevario nanus $2
Danio margaritatus JUVIES SALE!! $3
Habrosus cories $3
Norman's Lampeyes 6/$10, or $2 ea
Hara jerdoni $4
Clown Killies $3 SOLD OUT
Croaking gourami $2
Rasbora rubescens $10/15 1 package available SOLD OUT
Yunnanilus cruciatus loaches $4
CW010- $8! 1"
Albino bn $2 1" SOLD OUT
Pseudomugil Signifer $4.50 each SOLD OUT
Microrasbora kubotai- $3
Rasbora espei- $2.50
Dwarf puffers- $2

Invertebrates
Cherry shrimp $1.50; mix of sizes and imported and domestic stock
"black" babaulti $3
Green babaulti $3
Blueberry $3
Malawa $2
Rednosed shrimp $3
Tiger shrimp $3
Bamboo $5
Amano $2 or 10/$18
Green spikey nerites $3 SOLD OUT
Bumble bee nerite $3 NEARLY GONE
Zebra nerite $2
Red spot nerite $2
ASSASSIN SNAIL SALE! $2/ea!

Dried goods
Almond leaves, C grade $10/gallon bag
Fragments $5/gallon bag
Coconut huts, undrilled $1.50
Alder cones .05/ea

PLANTS
WIndelov plantlets- $3
Fissidens- $5 (2x2 patch, or golfball equivalent)
Moss $3 a golfball (usually java, could also be willow)
Spiral vals- 2/$1
Subwassertang $5 for a clump (golfball equivalent)

Its entirely possible I have forgotten a few things! If there is something I have had that you want, just ask!

Feel free to post in this thread or pm with questions :)

msjinkzd 04-12-2011 06:30 PM

All pm's replied and payments received by 10am have all been shipped!

Only 2 books left!

Da Plant Man 04-13-2011 01:53 AM

*chatter*

I am going to have to get some clown killies from you. Are they going to be there in a few months?

Gatekeeper 04-13-2011 02:43 AM

Chatter chatter chatter

Awesome deals! Any other corydoras species coming in soon?

sewingalot 04-13-2011 04:38 AM

I hope, I hope, I HOPE you are able to find some great fish for me. I'm so excited that you are helping me rebuild my tank from a disaster. Hold some otos for me. I can't wait! :)

turbowagon 04-13-2011 04:59 AM

Hello,

I'd like to order:

1 x Rasbora rubescens $10/15 1 package available
5 x Otocinclus $2
5 x Amano $2

I can pay now, but could you wait until Monday to ship?

Thanks!

- Joe

msjinkzd 04-13-2011 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caton (Post 1356563)
*chatter*

I am going to have to get some clown killies from you. Are they going to be there in a few months?

I doubt it, they are nearly sold out. Good news is I am really enjoying them so will most likely bring in more soon!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatekeeper (Post 1356625)
Chatter chatter chatter

Awesome deals! Any other corydoras species coming in soon?

Not until I sell some more of the CW010, I have a fair amount left. I like to be able ot use a 75g for qt of cories, so need to wait until one opens up before getting in a new species. Anything in particular you are looking for?

Quote:

Originally Posted by sewingalot (Post 1356786)
I hope, I hope, I HOPE you are able to find some great fish for me. I'm so excited that you are helping me rebuild my tank from a disaster. Hold some otos for me. I can't wait! :)

I will order them today! How many otos did you want me to set aside for you?

Quote:

Originally Posted by turbowagon (Post 1356814)
Hello,

I'd like to order:

1 x Rasbora rubescens $10/15 1 package available
5 x Otocinclus $2
5 x Amano $2

I can pay now, but could you wait until Monday to ship?

Thanks!

- Joe

Absolutely! Pm replied. Just waiting on your zip for accurate shipping estimate :)

sewingalot 04-13-2011 07:50 PM

At least 12, 20 if you think it's not too high of a fish load. (If you have that many) :)

msjinkzd 04-13-2011 08:06 PM

We had a strange super high temp spike on Monday (nearly 90) if for some reason anyone had ANY problems with their packages, PLEASE let me know and I can reship. It was not forecasted and was quite a high peak.

Gatekeeper 04-13-2011 09:17 PM

let me talk to a few people first Rachel, May try and pull a group order together if i can. Will get back to you.

fresh.salty 04-13-2011 09:27 PM

Hi Rachel.
My fish/snail order came in today via Express Mail and it was fine. Considering they had to get the package across the country in about 24 hours I don't think it sits in one place for long. lol

msjinkzd 04-13-2011 09:42 PM

Glad to hear it :)

And let me know, Gatekeeper! If I have a few weeks notice, I can always do special orders as well. I just insist on a qt period for fish

ttrac 04-14-2011 12:29 AM

Hi Rachel,

Just thought I would let you know the 10+ chilli rasbora arrived today safe and sound, and are now enjoying their new home. Thank You again for another great transaction..

msjinkzd 04-14-2011 01:00 AM

Wonderful! Thanks for letting me know :)

saraho1313 04-14-2011 04:14 AM

Priority was only only $6.50 before... sale on this, really? If so - I love my shrimp & now would be the perfect time to get more from you! I'm in Michigan... is it still to cold @ night for the CPD's, or is it the length of time in route for priority that might get them. With the juvie sale it'd be a great deal, but I don't want to be a fish killer either...