The Planted Tank Forum

The Planted Tank Forum (http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/index.php)
-   The Lounge & Introductions (http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Any Starcraft 2 or WoW players out there? (http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/showthread.php?t=131161)

soukoji 03-11-2011 09:11 PM

Any Starcraft 2 or WoW players out there?

I've seen a few people around these forums with SC2 avatars and I was just curious how many are into Blizzard games. :P

If you're out there let me know so I don't feel like the only nerd in the house <3

mistergreen 03-11-2011 09:20 PM

Star Craft 2 here. There was a whole thread on it when it debuted.
I'm a lowly bronze level though but #1.

HolyAngel 03-11-2011 09:36 PM

I play a lot of pc games, starcraft/2, cod, leagueoflegends(Especially), ect ;)

soukoji 03-11-2011 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mistergreen (Post 1322391)
Star Craft 2 here. There was a whole thread on it when it debuted.
I'm a lowly bronze level though but #1.

I'm a bronze league hero myself. I'd be higher if I had more time to play! :/ However, my bf and I have been playing WoW together since the game came out and I have more time invested in that so that's priority for me unfortunately.

Indeed 03-11-2011 10:34 PM

SC2 for me, also a big fan of BFBC2 woot woot

Noahma 03-11-2011 11:45 PM

I am a recovering WOW adict lol I have not played since we reached the black temple in the first expansion. I was burned out, and ticked off that my 14 months of farming materials and finally building my Hand of Ragnaros legendary weapon, that a few months later I would have a one handed weapon that did more damage lol

right now our family is playing Battlefield Bad Company 2. Every Thursday night, my father, uncle, a group of family friends and myself partake in our server. (Wild Hogs) on the PC

Zareth 03-11-2011 11:53 PM

SC2 Silver League rank 7
Name is Zorb
Character code is 902 I believe

Johny_Dough 03-12-2011 12:00 AM

"For the Horde"

Had to quit before Catalysim.... Wife unit started muttering something about me loving a video game more then her.

Noahma 03-12-2011 12:07 AM

same here jonny lol, I got the "you raid more than spend time with me" So I retired my Orc Shaman forever.

Centromochlus 03-12-2011 12:08 AM

I was a hardcore WoW gamer for years... but i quit right after cataclysm came out, simply because i got bored with it (and video games in general). I mean, come on-- why play video games with you can play with your cool aquatic plants? :hihi:

joshh 03-12-2011 01:02 AM

Changed my career goal into digital artist and was introduced to wow by a very nice guy who is one of the environmental artist for the game.. I had never had interest in the game until I played it. It's just simply a beautiful world....of death. Even at age 21(when I was still playing) I was the youngest in my guild!

jahmic 03-12-2011 01:23 AM

Yea, I'm in recovery from WoW too, lol.

Played up until Cataclysm was about to come out (only for a little over a year), and got WAY too into raiding. Quickly got burned out healing through my guild's 25mans, we were working on LK for a while and it was getting old. I ended up quitting because a lightning strike caused a power surge at my house (too much for the protector to handle), and fried my motherboard.

I was thinking about quitting...so I took that as a sign. :icon_mrgr

I never sold my toon though...so...who knows when I'll be sucked back in, haha.

Noahma 03-12-2011 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jahmic (Post 1322644)
Yea, I'm in recovery from WoW too, lol.

Played up until Cataclysm was about to come out (only for a little over a year), and got WAY too into raiding. Quickly got burned out healing through my guild's 25mans, we were working on LK for a while and it was getting old. I ended up quitting because a lightning strike caused a power surge at my house (too much for the protector to handle), and fried my motherboard.

I was thinking about quitting...so I took that as a sign. :icon_mrgr

I never sold my toon though...so...who knows when I'll be sucked back in, haha.

lol my orc is in the orc starting zone sitting on a rock. Been there for a few years now.

Dempsey 03-14-2011 05:33 PM

I was a UO dork years back. I even ran a shard from my house for some extra coin.

Da Plant Man 03-14-2011 08:06 PM

I know this is sad news, but just a few days ago I started playing runescape again. Mostly because I was bored and wanted something to fill the time.