The Planted Tank Forum

The Planted Tank Forum (http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/index.php)
-   Important Update/Announcements (http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   Forum Software Updated (http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/showthread.php?t=106004)

KyleT 04-07-2010 07:28 PM

Forum Software Updated
 
Hey All,

Just got finished updating the forum software.

Let me know if you run into any problems or difficulties.

Feel free to respond in this thread.

- Kyle

VincentK 04-07-2010 07:29 PM

What got updated/is new?

KyleT 04-07-2010 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VincentK (Post 1040783)
What got updated/is new?

Nothing new in terms of what anyone would notice. Just a bunch of security and stability updates.

VincentK 04-07-2010 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KyleT (Post 1040784)
Nothing new in terms of what anyone would notice. Just a bunch of security and stability updates.

Oh :cool:

F22 04-07-2010 08:19 PM

user page is off. it only seems to be showing visitor messages, no tabs for friends or stats... maybe its just me but it seems kinda weird.

OverStocked 04-07-2010 08:49 PM

Every time I close my browser I have to log back in. Cookies are still enabled. nothing Changed on my end... odd...

captain_bu 04-07-2010 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by over_stocked (Post 1040845)
Every time I close my browser I have to log back in. Cookies are still enabled. nothing Changed on my end... odd...

Same thing for me, no longer will automatically log in when I visit the site.

I just logged in manually, got a thank you for logging in then when I tried to respond to this thread got a message that I either needed to log in or didn't have permission to access the page. I logged in again manually and was able to respond to the thread.

F22 04-07-2010 10:03 PM

im an idiot, i didnt scroll...

NM

sewingalot 04-08-2010 01:41 AM

Sometimes I am noticing a lag in pages loading with a lot of photos. Everything is working for me fine.

lauraleellbp 04-08-2010 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by over_stocked (Post 1040845)
Every time I close my browser I have to log back in. Cookies are still enabled. nothing Changed on my end... odd...


Happened to me, too. I thought it was just something on my end but if it's happening to others too...

PRSRocker3390 04-08-2010 04:13 AM

That happened to me as well but only once. Seems to be alright now.

lauraleellbp 04-08-2010 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PRSRocker3390 (Post 1041252)
That happened to me as well but only once. Seems to be alright now.

Yup, seems to be working fine for me now, too.

Mebbe it was just the actual upload that logged everyone out.

Or mebbe Kyle already fixed it and is just being to gosh darn efficient. :icon_bigg

Agreen 04-09-2010 06:12 AM

Happening to me.... I close browser and have to re-enter user ID/pw

Also I tried marking forums read and got the following message:

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

KyleT 04-09-2010 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agreen (Post 1042238)
Happening to me.... I close browser and have to re-enter user ID/pw

Also I tried marking forums read and got the following message:

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

I will check into a fix for the cookies issue. For now you might want to try clearing out your cookies and browser cache. There might be some conflicts occurring.

The mark forums read error seems to be a common error with the latest forum update. I'll be back with a fix in a day or two. Bear with me for now! ;)

jacari 04-09-2010 01:23 PM

I wasnt able to log on to tpt from my ipod but the cookies and cache thing worked!

Thanks,
jacari


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.