Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Crystal Reds or Crystal Blacks

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Both

Votes: 15 42.9%

CPDzeke's ADA Mini M The Treeless Mountain V3

20K views 93 replies 20 participants last post by  Bserve 
#1 · (Edited)
A few months ago I joined TPT after discovering Geniusdudekiran's tank, The Treeless Mountain V2. I got an ADA tank, an Archaea light, and some Aquasoil Amazonia. I decided that I wanted a treeless mountain too. Here I stand, with my tank The Treeless Mountain V3.
View attachment 98978

ADA Mini M high clarity
Formerly Archaea Slim Pro 30 cm, now unnamed fluorescent lights.
3L bag Aquasoil Amazonia
Eheim 2211 with DIY acrylic lily pipes
Do! Aqua co2 kit, vanquished to be replaced with GLA paintball co2 regulator
HC, DHG, soon blyxa

I shoot with an iPhone 5. Always.

First shot of tank.
View attachment 98098
Scaped.
Aquarium decor Pet supply Aquatic plant Fish supply Freshwater aquarium

Now.
View attachment 97002

See less See more
#60 ·
Yeah. Just started selling plants. It's a good business when the most you'll ever make without it is $100 a month.

Sadly, my old lily pipe cracked somehow, but I will make a new one tomorrow. I'm using a pretty bad one now. :(
The first one will be normal, and if I have a little extra tubing I will practice the dark art of creativity. That's right! I'm making a lily pipe spin! :bounce:

#83 ·
Update! New light, but I'm having Spirogyra and BGA problems. I'm beating back the spirogyra, but the BGA is hard. I'm thinking of picking up some Bacter 100 for that. Apologies for the floating masses.
Looks great. Nuke the BGA for sure. I have successfully gotten rid of it without nuking it but it is more time and effort than it's worth. I have yet to try Bacter 100, though I want to, I just pick up some Erythromycin usually. People say deal with the root issue but in my experience, it is rare it comes back, even if nothing else changes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.