The Planted Tank Forum banner

New Fish Store In Baltimore

14K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  kruzerman 
#1 ·
Hey Everyone,

I am pretty new to the site having not really posted too much just mainly lurching. But I just had to let you all know about Go Fish the new fish store on Philadelphia Road and Rossville Blvd in Baltimore, Co. Trust me if you live near there you should check it out. They have a pretty decent fish and plant selection. They are closed Monday but open Tuesday-Sunday. I am unsure of their hours and they don't have a website but I bought 6 very healthy yo yo loaches, platies, frog bit and guppies from them. Their prices are pretty spot on with most things they sell there.

#2 ·
May be from the folks that brought us Exotic Aquatics...

Also new to the site - I thought I'd contribute finally after drooling over planted tank pics and sniping advice for months now.

I visited CTE Aquatics and the owner said that some of his colleagues from Exotic Aquatics would be opening up a freshwater store near Golden Ring Plaza. This must be it!

I'm about 30 min. away and am already planning a visit to see the store. If it is anything like Exotic Aquatics it will be a great store I'm sure and worth a look.

#13 ·
Stopped by there today and I must say I was impressed. It's a smaller place but had a good selection inspite of this. I have noticed from past experiences the larger the store the less friendly and interested in helping you the staff is. With this store the staff was very friendly and took the time to share thier thoughts and actually help me out, which to be honest with you suprised me. All the fish were in great shape and the ones I purchased are doing great in my tank. If you are in the area I would recomend checking it out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.