Planted Tank Gallery - my tank
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > pGallery

my tank
Back to Gallery
brinks

Your Avatar
Image Title my tank
Image Size: 103253 bytes
Category: Tank Shots
Full Size: Click for Full Size
Description: 30 gal, low light, DIY CO2 plants are mostly anubias and Cryptocorynes, but I am always trying other plants to see how they grow.
Date Uploaded: 1st December, 2012
Favorite:

micheljq
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Your Avatar
Pretty, I would like to know the name of the plants in that tank. It is running since how long?

brinks
Algae Grower

Your Avatar
Thanks, as best as I know and from what they were sold as, from the top left, large plant under root, Anubias (I think it is round leaf)Below that in the front corner is Anubias Barteri Augustifolia, to the right of that is an Anubias Barteri Coffeefolia, there is an unknown Crypt next to that and to the right of that is Anubias Barteri Nana, behind and to the left of that is a bunch of Sunset Hygro (turning green) and behind that is some Water Sprite. Right behind the Nana is a group of Crypt. Wendtii Bronze and to the right is a red Ludwigia. Behind that is some Bacopa. The largre mass of plants in the back are Crypt. Moehlmannii. To the left of the stone in front is Star Grass, right behind the stone is a Anubias Barteri Coffeefolia, and behind that is a bunch of Crypts, mostly Wendtii Green. Some more star grass in the front and a Echinodorus parviflorus, behind the little red stone is an Anubias Barteri var. Barteri, and then some more Bacopa. In the front right is a Chain Sword and an Anubias Barteri Augustifolia, and a Willow Hygro. Hope that explains it. The stem plants probably will not do well in the low light.

brinks
Algae Grower

Your Avatar
by the way it has been running since Jan 2008.