|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|03-14-2013 04:44 PM|
Originally Posted by Indychus View Post
[Ebay Link Removed]
|03-14-2013 02:47 PM|
|Indychus||What are you using to glue the acrylic together? I've tried several glues and silicone, but always end up with a mess.|
|03-14-2013 03:14 AM|
Originally Posted by xmas_one View Post
|03-14-2013 03:10 AM|
|xmas_one||That's pretty slick. Not convinced you need the bio ball though.|
|03-14-2013 02:52 AM|
my DIY CO2 reactor/diffuser for HOB filter NEW VERSION
I've previously posted my design of CO2 reactor/diffuser which inserts into outlet of HOB filter.
Since then I made new improved version of reactor.
1. Reactor is much taller and water outlet is horizontal and turned sideways so water circulates across the whole aquarium.
2. CO2 inlet port is at the bottom so you can see bubbles coming up.
3. It incorporates BIO ball. (If CO2 bubble gets big enough, bio ball should rise and starts dissolving it (this didn't happen so far))
4. All action is under water level of aquarium and you can clearly see what is going on.
5. Top portion of reactor is much narrower and lets aquarium lid to close.
while bottom part (which is under water) is big enough for BIO ball to fit.
please see pictures and short video.