|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|12-06-2012 01:35 PM|
HC cam in a bag xdestry
thank you zergling well i understand that i sould keep it emersed till tank be ready then
and zergling i should put that plastic container in Direct Sun light ?
|12-05-2012 10:05 PM|
- Get a plastic container.
- put sand or soil or whatever you can find that can be used as "substrate". Anywhere from 0.5 to 1" thick should be enough.
- Put enough water to cover substrate.
- Lay HC on top of substrate.
- Cover plastic container with clear plastic wrap (saran wrap?).
- Put container somewhere where it gets some sun. (A desk lamp would also work, LOL)
- Check on the HC everyday, spray some water on them if needed.
|12-05-2012 09:53 PM|
|xdestry||If i read correctly you won't have the tank for a month? In that case you can plant it in a small plastic container or something. What container did the HC come in?|
|12-05-2012 08:35 PM|
help HC carpet plant came before tank
i am making a new tank and my main plant is going to be HC
well i ordered the plant and it came before the tank ,the tank will be ready after about a month so how to keep the HC healthy for now
note: i will be doing emarsed HC start
so please tell me what to do with the HC till the tank arrive ?