Oooops, haven't updated this in awhile. This tank have been through ups an downs.
1. I tried to get rid of scuds by using H2O2 and it killed a bunch of HC.
2. In August I got a current Satellite LED + light.
3. Also, in another attempt to kill of the scuds, I drained most of the water, then poured carbonated water. It got rid of some but of course they are still there.
4. Added more rocks
5. Finally got around and made some DYI intake and outtake pipes.
6. Added some other stems, rotala butterfly, rotala nanjenshan(maybe)
7. And finally enter it in a Local Aquarium Club show and won! But I was the only entrant at the show.
Oh yeah some pics. Sorry about the quality. The pics were took after I filled the tank up.
Down bellow shot