|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|06-20-2013 02:45 AM|
Originally Posted by Lil' Swimz$ View Post
|06-20-2013 02:41 AM|
|Lil' Swimz$||How are the glowlight tetras? They contrast well with the cardinals! I was thinking of getting some.|
|06-19-2013 10:43 PM|
|CL||The tank looks great|
|06-19-2013 04:49 PM|
|nonconductive||this tank is just sickening|
|06-18-2013 01:02 AM|
Some better shots for June:
|06-06-2013 09:07 PM|
Originally Posted by rballi View Post
|06-06-2013 07:57 PM|
|rballi||Since adjusting your sump configuration, how often are you having to refill your 20# co2 tank?|
|06-06-2013 07:55 PM|
|Black Hills Tj||Gorgeous tank. Hard works pays off, and this looks awesome.|
|06-06-2013 04:22 PM|
Update for June.
as you can see I have done a bit of rescaping, sorry for the glare, will try for a better shot later at night.
|06-06-2013 03:32 PM|
When I added the canopy, the only opening is now on the back left side of the tank by the overflow box. I moved the plumbing to the left side back corner to accommodate the hood.
Changing the water flow in the tank was not a problem as I also repositioned the koralias inside the tank. The water circulation is now a circle pattern.
The plumbing inside the tank has always been pvc.
|06-06-2013 01:40 PM|
again, beautiful tank!
but could you tell me why you changed your inside the tank plumbing to the PVC? And why you moved the PVC output around from side to side?
I have a 125g that i am trying to get a grip on the plumbing myself.
|06-06-2013 01:25 PM|
and here is a thread on my CO2 reactor build, sump and overflow mods:
|06-06-2013 01:13 PM|
Here is the sump and CO2 reactor in action:
|06-06-2013 03:25 AM|
Originally Posted by Dutchworks View Post
|06-06-2013 03:23 AM|
Originally Posted by tylergvolk View Post
The substrate is just pulverized top soil that I mixed with red pottery clay mixed into a mud paste . Since it was done using a dry start method for the first 10 weeks, I did not need to mineralize it. It cycled during that time. On top of the mud I placed some nylon mesh to help hold it in place and then capped it all with about 2 inches of back diamond blasting compound.
|This thread has more than 15 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.|