Hi everyone! I have a few updates! I've been battling brown algae for a couple of weeks, and found that I had too much light and not enough water flow. I turned off one of the strips for now which helped a lot, but I plan on running both again once I get Co2 hooked up.
I bought a paintball Co2 setup from JagedFury here at the forums.. can't wait!!
So, I made a diy acrylic custom (long!) spray bar, to give flow to the whole tank. I also am running an extra filter at one end (Zoomed 501)
Here it is.. Sorry about the bad pics.. took on my phone.
And here's the DIY lily pipe I made for it:
I'll take some more good pics soon. About time for an update anyways!