I ended up using wet's calculator
and selecting EI low light/weekly to get my dosing information. Here's what I've been doing:
Dose 1/2 teaspoon (or 2.469 g exactly) Potassium nitrate (KNO3) once a week
Dose 1/16 teaspoon (or 0.277 g exactly) Monopotassium phosphate (KH2PO4) once a week
Dose 1/2 teaspoon (or 3.374 g exactly) Potassium sulfate (K2SO4) once a week
Dose 1/10 teaspoon (or 0.463 g exactly) CSM+B once a week
50% weekly water change, going to start trying every other week
Dose the regular rec amount for Excel every other day during my mid-day light siesta
I had some minor staghorn algae and BBA problems a week or so ago, but I turned off my filter, spot dosed my regular Excel amount on the problem areas with a syringe, and let it sit for 20 minutes before turning the filter back on. The BBA and staghorn was growing on leaves that were leeching nutrients, so I trimmed those off and trimmed the old rotting roots that were the "root" of the problem. Haven't had any signs of algae since.
This dosing regime seems to be working well for my set-up. There are a few plants that aren't quite as happy (rotala macranda, but it's a high light plant and probably wants co2) but otherwise growth on just about all of them has been healthy and faster than I expected.
I do have a very low bioload right now... one guppy, snails, and two Amano shrimp. I'm not sure how adding fish is going to affect the balance in my set-up yet.
Hope that helps you out!