|08-31-2012 05:16 PM|
|DWFISH||Only a few weeks away and its looking very good, I will have some Buceplahandra there so keep and I out.|
|06-27-2012 09:24 PM|
|06-27-2012 09:20 PM|
|DWFISH||Swap is looking very good tables are going fast and we should have some great stock.|
|05-20-2012 04:13 PM|
|DWFISH||Make sure you all mark this down, with having two convention in St.Louis this year we should see alot of stuff at this years swap meet. New fish and people cleaning out to make room for the fall AGA convention. Not to forget that the ACA is in INDY this so there will be alot of MASI folks heading out in july.|
|05-05-2012 04:28 AM|
Masi Swap Meet October 6 2012
Well folks! It's time to start thinking about the October Swap Meet. Last year was great and I hope to make this one even better. You should start thinking ahead on getting your fish or fish stuff ready to sell. I have change a few things so make sure you look below. One of those big changes is that we moved this to a Saturday. I had a huge number of people telling me they would have made if it was on a Saturday. I think this is good for the out of town people. I know myself how it is to drive home on a Sunday to put away fish and get up early for work. It's not fun! However this is a trial run this year. Keeping checking the post, I'm working on getting donation for this and as I get them I will post them.
MASI Swap Meet
Gardenville Masonic Hall
8230 Gravois Road Affton, MO 63123
October 6, 2012
11am to 3:00 PM
Admission $2 per person, children under 10 free!
New this year:
New start time. 11am, Last year we had a dozen people wanting to come in at 11am.
$5 early bird gets you in one hour early before the doors open.
No half tables this year, I only had one last year so I think its safe to stay with full tables. Also had a few people
back out at the last second this time you will need to pay early. No refunds will be given back unless it is two weeks before the
date of the swap. This will give me time to fill your space.
Got extra fish? Too much Java Moss? Java Fern growing out of the tank? Sell ‘em! Got an extra tank in the attic or basement? Sell it!
Clean out the extra stuff in your fishroom or closet!
You can sell anything “fishy” or hobby related!
Fish, plants, tanks, equipment, books, magazines, foods, decorations, collectibles and more!
Tables are just $20 each. Space is limited, so sign up early!
We’ll also gladly accept 100% donations to be sold at the MASI table.
For information and registration, contact Derek Walker at email@example.com or by phone at (636) 461-2312
MASI Swap Meet Rules
1) Admission $2 per person over age 10.
2) $5 EARLY Bird get you in at setup one hour before the opening of the door.
3) Payment for table(s) must be made BEFORE or ON September 20,2012. You can send a check that is made out to
Missouri Aquarium Society. to this Address 1668 Bayberry Ln, Barnhart,Mo 63012
Note check must clear before you will be put down for a table. So it is best just to pay with cash. You can pay at the meetings or auction.
4) Admission fee will be waived for sellers – Limit 2 free admissions per table.
5) Sellers must wear nametags for the duration of the Swap Meet so they can be clearly identified.
6) No outside sales by non-registered sellers will be permitted.
7) Sellers must bring their own change, etc. Change will not be available from the MASI table.
8) Each seller may set their own policy as to whether or not they will accept checks, credit cards, etc.
9) No phone hookup for POS devices is available in sales room.
10) Electricity is available, but sellers must bring their own extension cords, multi-outlet strips, etc.
11) MASI ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY SALES - All transactions are strictly between the seller and the buyer. MASI is only providing table space and advertising.
12) MASI reserves the right to refuse table space to anyone.
13) In the case of limited availability, preference will be given to MASI members and MASI sponsors first.
14) Seller is responsible for collecting any sales tax that may be due.
15) ONLY aquarium and pond/water garden hobby related merchandise may be sold. Fish, inverts, aquatic plants, fish foods, aquarium or fish books and magazines, pond or aquarium equipment and related decorations and supplies may be sold.
All equipment must be in working order, or be sold clearly labeled as “For Parts Only”
16) NO cracked or dangerous tanks may be sold unless they are packaged in such a way as to render them safe for handling.
17) No deformed, sick or illegal fish or plants may be sold.
18) No Missouri or Illinois native fish or plants may be sold.
19) Fish must be humanely and properly packaged for sale.
20) These rules are not all-inclusive. The Swap Meet chair is the Final Authority.