The Planted Tank Forum - Conversation Between beviking and metageologist
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > beviking

Conversation Between beviking and metageologist
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. metageologist
    12-14-2010 09:48 AM
    metageologist
    thanks for the offer but i converted my shrimp tank into a shell dweling cichlid tank. in the spring once i sell a garr that i rescued, i may convery my 40 long in to a shrimp tank.
  2. metageologist
    11-29-2010 01:11 AM
    metageologist
    hey hows it going i was just wondering if you had made it to any club meetings this year iv been so busy with work its crazy im hoping to start going again in the spring.
  3. beviking
    01-23-2009 04:33 PM
    beviking
    Well this is a terrible way to kick off a good intention. Things were nuts at the house last night and this morning (always nuts in the morning getting 3 kids out the door!) so I didn't get the stuff together for you. If you want to swing by the house and pick it up you can do that. You can mapquest my address...113 Stillwell Terrace, East Syracuse 13057. Just note that mapquest has/had my house at the wrong end of the street. We're the only blue cape with a basketball hoop at the end of the driveway, probably a black van and my black car in the drive. Home phone is 656-8702 but I'm not home until 4:30ish. Talk to you later.
    Bill