The Planted Tank Forum - Conversation Between sleepingdeep and msjinkzd
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > sleepingdeep

Conversation Between sleepingdeep and msjinkzd
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. sleepingdeep
    06-14-2012 03:18 PM
    sleepingdeep
    i hope it changes soon too, that'd be great if you could get those. i'll keep my eyes out. thanks again!
  2. msjinkzd
    06-14-2012 01:50 AM
    msjinkzd
    They are from over a year ago. I have had poor service getting Indian fish in in the past year, so have not had them availalbe for awhile. I am hoping that changes soon!
  3. sleepingdeep
    06-13-2012 09:31 PM
    sleepingdeep
    i saw in your "gallery of livestock" thread that you have dwarf puffers. are these guys for sale? or is that just something you keep for you? im looking to buy 3 females in the future and am just trying to find a good place to do that. i love your service and quality of fish from my past orders so i'd love to buy them from you, but let me know what you think.
  4. msjinkzd
    04-28-2012 12:40 PM
    msjinkzd
    You know, probably not. They are not easy to ship because they like things so warm and they are hard to keep in numbers in a qt tank. they also seek and destroy shrimp. I do have a good friend in teh business who IS breeding and selling them, should you want his contact information.
  5. sleepingdeep
    04-27-2012 05:51 PM
    sleepingdeep
    do you ever plan on either selling or breeding german blue ram cichlids? they're so sweet, but hard to find in my area. you just always have the coolest stuff and the best service too.