The Planted Tank Forum - Conversation Between longbeach and orchidman
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > longbeach

Conversation Between longbeach and orchidman
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. orchidman
    05-28-2012 08:58 PM
    orchidman
    to be honest, i forgot :P dont rush it, i can wait. and its more important for it to be healthy
  2. longbeach
    05-26-2012 12:25 PM
    longbeach
    Sorry, I have not forgotten about the Kings Ransom orchid!!! Ripping it out of the large brass pot damaged the plant and my hands LOL. I'm waiting to see the them start to sprout...I was over-eager. As soon as I see survival you will get some!!
  3. longbeach
    03-11-2012 03:20 PM
    longbeach
    Hi! I will be dividing up the Kings Ransom orchid in the next couple of weeks. If you would send me your mailing address, I will send you a nice slip of it.
    Easy CAT orchid to grow...thrives on neglect, fertilizer and water inbetween rains. I do give it blossom booster in the fall and it will bloom around Christmas.
  4. orchidman
    01-09-2012 01:30 AM
    orchidman
    very nice! ill have a pot ready you should post some pictures!
  5. longbeach
    01-09-2012 01:08 AM
    longbeach
    My "King's Ransom" is blooming now, 7'' across, pure white and yellow in the throat !! so far I have 6 blooms and very fragrant in the mornings when the sun hits them and they warm up. Get a pot ready, spring is coming!!!