The Planted Tank Forum - Conversation Between DanCottle and kineticcomfort
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > DanCottle

Conversation Between DanCottle and kineticcomfort
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. DanCottle
    05-30-2011 01:33 AM
    DanCottle
    Hey I havent been home all weekend so I never got your message! That was a very nice offer from you. I run pressurized co2 and 2 39 watt HO lights on my 40 breeder so its high light(maybe too high) still workin out ferts etc. I have HC, HM, java moss, java fern, pelia, fissidens, and some red plant which I dont know the name. I also have another low tech tank with 2 CFLs that I havent planted as of yet but I think I will just be putting moss from my other tank in their.

If you're goin to be in CS this week sometime let me know!
  2. kineticcomfort
    05-27-2011 11:50 AM
    kineticcomfort
    hey Dan,

Just did a big replant on some of my tanks, you want some free plants? I will be in the area tomorrow and could drop them off, I could just leave on porch or mailbox if you work during the day

if you would like some free plants just let me know how much light you are using and if you are doing CO2 so I know what you would be able to put in ur tank.. I hate throwing out trimmings it seems like such a waste
  3. DanCottle
    05-18-2011 09:32 PM
    DanCottle
    Hey Ive never gone to a meeting but would be interested. I'm pretty new to the whole planted aquarium thing. Let me know how it goes!
  4. kineticcomfort
    05-18-2011 04:18 AM
    kineticcomfort
    Hey Dan,

I may be tryin to start an aquarium club for the Northeast within the next couple months, I dont know if you go to any meetings, I go to some down at that pet place in lancaster now but its a 2 hour drive, the meetings are pretty cool, you get some cheap stuff from the auctions and some good knowledge from people in the clubs and the speakers... I will keep u updated if you are interested