The Planted Tank Forum - Conversation Between daFrimpster and CKJ
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > daFrimpster

Conversation Between daFrimpster and CKJ
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. CKJ
    02-17-2009 03:45 PM
    CKJ
    Dad has an appt tomorrow at 9:30 am in petersburg to get blood drawn which shouldn't be more than an hour or so. It takes about a half hour or so to get to spfld from athens. I used to work in the howlett bldg! I'll pm you with my cell number! What ever is most convient for you but I could come in town tomorrow and meet you outside of your bldg.

Thank you so very much!!!!

Cindy
  2. CKJ
    02-17-2009 03:11 PM
    CKJ
    Just send me a pm and where to meet ya! I'm still learning about plants so i'd really really appreciate it!
  3. CKJ
    02-17-2009 02:53 PM
    CKJ
    Will any of what you have work in a low light tank? If so I'd love to have some new plants!

The plants at the fish man just don't look very appealing, covered in algea and stuff.

I buy fish from them too. I've had more success with their fish and don't even buy fish from petsmart or petco.

If you need any mollies I have some molly fry!

Thanks so much!!

Cindy
  4. CKJ
    02-13-2009 12:30 AM
    CKJ
    Have you ever bough plants from the fish man? Thanks for the offer! That's very nice of you! I've had a super hard time buying plants locally.
  5. CKJ
    02-10-2009 01:10 AM
    CKJ
    I just posted on that goldfish question too! Just wanted to say it's nice to see someone from my area with planted tanks too!

Take care

Cindy