The Planted Tank Forum - Conversation Between weluvbettas and Da Plant Man
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > weluvbettas

Conversation Between weluvbettas and Da Plant Man
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. weluvbettas
    01-07-2011 11:22 PM
    weluvbettas
    I wish I was still on winter break! Well I have not been back to school yet due to me been sick! One good thing about been sick is that your Mom takes pity on you and goes out and buys you two Gouramis and two Killifish!! Hehe!!!
  2. Da Plant Man
    01-07-2011 11:12 PM
    Da Plant Man
    I have never moved that I can remember...its good that I will be getting outta here, there are no aquarium stores within 3 hours of my house. I can't wait to move

It is pretty fun to be homeschooled. I woke up at 10:00am today, but then again...I am on winter break still.
  3. weluvbettas
    01-07-2011 10:27 PM
    weluvbettas
    Hey! How are you?? When are you moving? I bet its greta been homeschooled! I hate high school! ( High school for the uk is 11 to 16) i have to get up at 6 . 30! Does it not bother you that you have to move all the time?
  4. Da Plant Man
    12-14-2010 06:11 PM
    Da Plant Man
    Makes much more sense now
    I have my new tank, it is just a matter of fixing it and getting all the supplies. I might even want to wait until summer so that way I can get all the money in one fell swoop.
  5. weluvbettas
    12-14-2010 05:58 PM
    weluvbettas
    Well I have been reading your threads and saw you on facebook. Im 12 btw. That why I requested you. You and Jake are some of the only people nearly my age. When are you getting your new tank?
  6. Da Plant Man
    12-14-2010 05:49 PM
    Da Plant Man
    Nope, I was just wondering because it isn't often that I get a friend request from somebody random. Oh well, glad to have more friends!

-Caton
  7. weluvbettas
    12-14-2010 03:32 PM
    weluvbettas
    Yes im on A betta forum called Bettafish.com also a uk plant forum called Ukaps. why have you seen me?
  8. Da Plant Man
    12-13-2010 09:50 PM
    Da Plant Man
    Good Just wondering but are you on any other forums?
  9. weluvbettas
    12-13-2010 08:21 PM
    weluvbettas
    Hey ! How are you?