The Planted Tank Forum - Conversation Between pao81cha and msnikkistar
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > pao81cha

Conversation Between pao81cha and msnikkistar
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. msnikkistar
    02-06-2011 09:08 PM
    msnikkistar
    SSS are $25 a piece. I'm not selling my BTOE yet though.
  2. pao81cha
    02-06-2011 08:26 PM
    pao81cha
    Cool thanks for the info. I'm not dosing a lot but just minimal to help and I do blanched veggies once a week and ken calcium sticks and mosura sticks switching every other day. What's the price listing for your sss because I can't wait till next month to get some. Also oebt..
  3. msnikkistar
    02-06-2011 08:18 PM
    msnikkistar
    I don't necessarily recommend just doing the calcium and iodine in the water column only because it is dietary calcium that is more beneficial. But I do use a combination of both. You can buy a TDS meter on ebay for $15-$17 shipped. Look for Primo Hanna meters.
  4. pao81cha
    02-06-2011 07:43 PM
    pao81cha
    Hi Nicole, I talked to you during the most recent meeting. I've notice you use dry leaves a lot. Have you notice a difference from using it. Also with the mineral rocks. I've meet a breeder who recommended me to use calcium and iodine for my crs shrimps because a calcuim deficiency. When I tried it my crs seems happier and have a better breeding turn out. What was the website where you recommended buying the tds measuring kit?