The Planted Tank Forum - Conversation Between Eden Marel and kingfisherfleshy
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > Eden Marel

Conversation Between Eden Marel and kingfisherfleshy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. kingfisherfleshy
    09-22-2010 07:37 PM
    kingfisherfleshy
    I would think that they would be great for getting little bugs to live in as natural food...and hiding spots for fry ect.
  2. Eden Marel
    09-21-2010 06:56 PM
    Eden Marel
    That's okay. I feed the bettas some bugs and the bugs are now hiding on top of the RRF so the bettas cn't get them now XD. Might have to move the RRF to a different tank now.
  3. kingfisherfleshy
    09-21-2010 06:41 PM
    kingfisherfleshy
    Some that I put on a cichlid tank are already spreading out...no fertz, but plenty of nitrates...ones on the planted tank arent spreading as fast, but are under less light. I have a couple boxes...I will ship you a care package when I get my tank covered.
  4. Eden Marel
    09-21-2010 04:58 AM
    Eden Marel
    Well let me know! I think the portion I saved for myself is dying lol XD. I'm not sure if it because not enough light or because I haven't been dosing ferts. Maybe I'll start dosing some ferts. Haha.
  5. kingfisherfleshy
    09-20-2010 07:15 PM
    kingfisherfleshy
    Ya we will see what the floaters get up to. So far so good. Little algae on the roots but Im sure there will be some die off before they take off. I was hoping that they would soak some nitrates/block some light for an algae problem, and so far so good.
  6. Eden Marel
    09-20-2010 07:05 PM
    Eden Marel
    Haha, no problem! Glad they came to you just fine!
  7. kingfisherfleshy
    09-20-2010 06:52 PM
    kingfisherfleshy
    You are too generous! For $6 you shipped me more plants than I could have possibly put in my 10g aquarium. I was like "WHOH!" when I felt how heavy that box was. The rotala that you sent is growing well...soon I should have five stems from the two you gave me, thanks again, Forrest