The Planted Tank Forum - Conversation Between kjfan1 and Centromochlus
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > kjfan1

Conversation Between kjfan1 and Centromochlus
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. kjfan1
    01-15-2010 04:21 PM
    kjfan1
    Wanna check out my tank and let me know what you think?
  2. Centromochlus
    01-14-2010 09:54 PM
    Centromochlus
    Don't be afraid to ask around on the forum. "Newbie" questions are always welcome! Usually people will answer your questions directly, or point you in the right direction. Once you get a little more involved and start a journal for your tank (if you don't already have one), i'd be more than happy to send you some plants!

Amazon swords tend to be pretty hardy plants, so that shouldn't be a problem. Although i've never had dwarf hairgrass, i constantly hear that it doesn't do well in a "low-tech" setup (no pressurized co2). I'm not sure what your setup is like though.
  3. kjfan1
    01-14-2010 05:31 PM
    kjfan1
    Yeah I understand. I post alot on MFK but just started with plants so I haven't learned enough to start posting on this site. (not enough knowledge on plants) But I'll give it a try. I'm getting some amazon sword from the lfs but they can't get dwarf hair grass. Those are the two plants I was going to start with. Does that sound like a good combo?
  4. Centromochlus
    01-13-2010 09:50 PM
    Centromochlus
    Sorry, i would but you have 0 posts..
  5. kjfan1
    01-13-2010 04:45 AM
    kjfan1
    Hey I read you would ship a guy plants if he paid 7 bucks for shipping. Was wondering if you would help me start my 20 gallon planted (first one) by making a similar deal?
    Any help appreciated!