The Planted Tank Forum - Conversation Between Chafire and glassbird
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > Chafire

Conversation Between Chafire and glassbird
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. glassbird
    11-17-2010 06:54 AM
    glassbird
    Hi! Just noticed you sent me a message about local shops...sorry, not in the habit of checking messages here! Yes, there is a good shop in Somersworth, on rt 108. Owner knows his stuff. Not many plants though, but usually a nice selection of other supplies, and fancy goldfish. Worth a visit. He manages to get a lot of stuff into a small area (other pet stuff) but keeps it clean and organized. I am familiar with Zoo Creatures in Plastow, but no longer go there. They started selling puppies a while ago...a major problem in my book. They lost my business (and I was shopping for a 90 gallon when I discovered the puppy problem).
  2. Chafire
    10-31-2010 04:52 PM
    Chafire
    Hey, I shop all around usually will check out any petstore to see if they have anything unique some of which are: Petquarters, Petsmart in Portsmouth/Newington, Little critters of Exeter/Raymond are some of my favorite spots to go. ZooCreatures in Plaistow is pretty cool. And whenever I got to Manchester I check out the chain petstores, was just up there and Petco had big portions of HC (hemianthus callitrichoides) on lava rock for only $4.99. I've also heard there is a decent shop in somersworth but I have not been there yet.
  3. glassbird
    10-31-2010 01:20 AM
    glassbird
    Hi! I accepted your friend request! Just got back from a trip to Boston and visited Skiptons Pet Center. Quite a selection, especially saltwater. Nothing caught my eye, but I did find a specific ceramic stump that I have been looking for, for a long time...bought it right out of their tank! Where do you shop?

Glassbird