The Planted Tank Forum - Conversation Between Fish4Fun and fishnovice
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > Fish4Fun

Conversation Between Fish4Fun and fishnovice
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. fishnovice
    07-20-2010 09:02 AM
    fishnovice
    Fish4Fun,
    I was on tonight, looking for suggestions on filtration for a new 29gallon, and found your comment about looking for some inverts.

'Just so happens, I am OVERRUN with red shrimp, I also have a VERY good selection of gorgeous golden, striped, and *maybe* some blue mystery snails. There are probably some golden clams as well, and I have some mussels as well. All fat as calfs .

I am really looking for someone who would simply enjoy them as we are. Best case would be someone who has some high light plants they'd like to trade / barter as well. I could use some interesting ones, and I hate disposing of clippings.

Feel free to let anyone else you may know who would be interested in the snails / shrimp. I have more than enough to share at the moment.

I am also the lucky caretaker of some ghost shirimp which have managed to successfully produce some offspring (and live / grow!)

By the way- I'll need instructions on shipping these if we move forward!

Regards,
    FishNovice