The Planted Tank Forum - Conversation Between Nue and EntoCraig
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > Nue

Conversation Between Nue and EntoCraig
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. EntoCraig
    06-18-2010 04:41 PM
    EntoCraig
    Yes I have sold Endlers on KSL before I wont have any for a while as I stopped mass breeding them for the time being. I do have Orange flash and Double or Triple Red Apistos Just found a new batch of eggs yesterday!
  2. Nue
    06-18-2010 01:31 AM
    Nue
    Cool, I love Apisto's. Are those orange flash? I was going to get some a while back but i went with PB Angels instead. Ya ill hit you up, perhaps. I think i've seen you selling endlers on ksl lol.
  3. EntoCraig
    06-18-2010 12:55 AM
    EntoCraig
    Same here, lots of shrimp, plants. I have several batches of Apisto fry. I also have a lot of Furcata Fry. I also breed my own Hybrid Endlers. Lots of plants always willing to trade cuttings. If you are ever looking for something, hit me up. I know lots of locals selling and trading planted tank goods
  4. Nue
    06-17-2010 11:59 PM
    Nue
    Hey, what's going on? I keep many things. Big fan shrimp, snails and angels. I have lots of plants, don't know where to start, lol. How about you?
  5. EntoCraig
    06-17-2010 10:40 PM
    EntoCraig
    So what types of fish are you keeping? Plants? Do you ever trade or are you looking for anything?
  6. Nue
    06-10-2010 10:29 PM
    Nue
    Am not, I only get on forums I can get at work. ><
  7. EntoCraig
    06-10-2010 10:04 PM
    EntoCraig
    Are you on Utah Aquatics?