The Planted Tank Forum - Conversation Between shane3fan and nblack4
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > shane3fan

Conversation Between shane3fan and nblack4
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. nblack4
    04-08-2011 10:29 PM
    nblack4
    ha ha fair enough. i actually went on a bit of a binge and bought more moss than i probably need. I have taiwan, xmas, java (A LOT of these three) and a very teeny amount of weeping and flame. also have a LOT of pellia if that's considered a moss. at any rate if you need some let me know.
  2. shane3fan
    04-08-2011 09:51 PM
    shane3fan
    Im having some algae issues right now, if I get those straightened out and have some extras I probably wouldnt mind sharing. Right now, I dont think you want any of what Ive got cooking.
  3. nblack4
    03-31-2011 04:00 PM
    nblack4
    Hey, I'm new to the forum but have been reading a lot lately on this and aquatic plant central. I'm in Atlanta right now but from Athens. I am at Georgia State but got tired of downtown atlanta so have transferred back to UGA. In may i'll be living off east campus rd again. At any rate, I'm wondering if being that we're so close you could hook me up with any plants? I of course could return favor, but being fairly new, I may not have anything desirable to you. I have just wreaked havoc on my 29 gallon with bouts of green water, algae, etc, and have almost given up. I have started a 10 gallon that looks great with trimmings of 29 gallon and I have RCS coming for it. I'm looking for a lot of mosses specfically as I just threw a TON of myrio out after realizing it makes a mess. At any rate, glad to see someone from athens on here.