The Planted Tank Forum - Conversation Between RipariumGuy and Da Plant Man
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > RipariumGuy

Conversation Between RipariumGuy and Da Plant Man
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Da Plant Man
    02-20-2011 04:06 PM
    Da Plant Man
    Yes, I do.
  2. RipariumGuy
    02-20-2011 02:19 AM
    RipariumGuy
    "Future Beach Bum" Do you have to rub it in?
  3. RipariumGuy
    01-04-2011 10:29 PM
    RipariumGuy
    My dad also teachs a Latin at a local Christian school. They are actually rather S-M-R-T there. I am constantly amazed at the stupidity of some kids (and parents). And to think that they will so be running our country and making laws and voting. It is enough to make any one puke.

I am sorry to hear that you have no freinds you can hang with. From talkin' over the interwebz with you, I can not see why not a lot of kidz like you. Your S-M-R-T, funny, and seem like a "normal" person. (Other then the fact that you are a nerdy fish freak that is homeschooled... ) I am pretty blessed homeschooler. There are about 200+ homeschooled familys in Green Bay, and I have several good freinds, along with a couple from Church.

Random Q', do you play any sports? Airsoft maybe?
  4. Da Plant Man
    01-04-2011 09:24 PM
    Da Plant Man
    I do too, however, my dad is a 6th grade english teacher and I wouldn't learn ANYTHING if I went there. My dads 6th grade class has some who have trouble with the weeks, months and years...Sad right? I don't get to see friends ever, if you were to ask me who I could hang out with in a 30mile radius, I would have to say nobody...Most people here either don't like me or my family (for reason's that I discussed with you in PM) or they don't speak our language. Thats why I want to MOOOVVVVEEEE! Start a new, and dump it all.
  5. RipariumGuy
    01-04-2011 09:19 PM
    RipariumGuy
    LOL yeah! Homeschooling kicks butt! I (almost!) feel sorry for all the half awake kids that have to go onto a loud bus to go to school. Especially when it is pitch black out. The only bad thing about homeschooling is I do not get to see my freinds every day. More like ever three days.
  6. Da Plant Man
    01-04-2011 09:16 PM
    Da Plant Man
    Just saying, but isn't being homeschooled awesome? More time on TPT for the win!