The Planted Tank Forum - Conversation Between mizu-chan and Natty
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > mizu-chan

Conversation Between mizu-chan and Natty
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
  1. Natty
    01-24-2009 05:23 AM
    Natty
    Take a look at this one! Pretty interesting!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es52WQKLumI&eurl
  2. Natty
  3. mizu-chan
    01-23-2009 05:51 AM
    mizu-chan
    Feel free to send me anything amusing.
    Second semester has been a drag so far. I just want to pass time as fast as possible.
  4. Natty
    01-23-2009 04:39 AM
    Natty
    Interesting links. Got anymore feel free to tell me. I'll tell you some if you dont mind.
  5. mizu-chan
  6. Natty
    01-22-2009 01:41 AM
    Natty
    Love the above icon. I got bored some I'm profile prowling
  7. Natty
    09-25-2008 03:02 AM
    Natty
    Thing with me is, once I find a tight anime to watch, I'm hooked on it. Most episode I've watched a day was 30-40 for dragon ball. I got two complete full sets of it. LOL.
  8. mizu-chan
    09-25-2008 01:58 AM
    mizu-chan
    Yeah, I know what you mean. I am still able to enjoy it because I never watch it more than maybe twice a week? And I know exactly what you mean by the shows being predictable.
    Always the same fricken' story line... which is why I really can't watch a whole bunch at once. Or I become aggravated and moody. lol
  9. Natty
    09-24-2008 09:59 PM
    Natty
    Well, I like to watch anime but I'm no fanatic for it. There were at least a couple of points, even now, that I feel like I'm growing out of it.

If you watch enough animes, you'll start to have this feeling of how most anime adapt this certain formula to their show, like they're predictable and sometimes almost too typical.

You've ever eaten a very delicious candy that you just couldn't get enough of and somehow you manage to find a whole bunch and keep eating it to satisfy your craving but just end up making yourself sick of your most favorite candy in the end?

Too much anime can do that to you lol. Now if only you can make it come on every Saturday morning once a week like it use to...
  10. mizu-chan
    09-24-2008 09:26 PM
    mizu-chan
    Anime, the only way to let time pass by faster.