The Planted Tank Forum - Conversation Between akamasha and luckydud13
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > akamasha

Conversation Between akamasha and luckydud13
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. akamasha
    01-29-2009 12:33 AM
    akamasha
    Well i will add some to your package as well. i have to go for know but have a great night and i will be talking to you soon.
  2. akamasha
    01-28-2009 11:30 PM
    akamasha
    I have combota furcata, Cryptocoryne beckettii, Ludwigia arcuata , Echinodorus sp vesuvius, hygro sunset in 10 gallon regular setup that grow very well. Do you like any of these?
  3. akamasha
    01-28-2009 11:22 PM
    akamasha
    Yes it shows up on my page when you reply
  4. luckydud13
    01-28-2009 11:18 PM
    luckydud13
    IDK if me replying on my page triggers a message to you,b ut if not chekc mine
  5. akamasha
    01-28-2009 11:15 PM
    akamasha
    Hey your inbox is full,

Thank you Its because of others helping me out this way that i ended up with over 40 different types of plants in my 55 gallon and 2 10 gallon tanks for mainly shipping so i want to help others out as well. I will send of little of each. i have a smaller piece of driftwood that i just attached fissidens to that was kinda floating around the tank. Do you think you might want it ? I can send you picture later if you would like. Also are there any stem plants you maybe looking for i may have some i can add to the box.