The Planted Tank Forum - Conversation Between dthb4438 and SmoothSailor
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > dthb4438

Conversation Between dthb4438 and SmoothSailor
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. dthb4438
    04-04-2010 08:25 PM
    dthb4438
    sent you an e-mail. Let me know what size pieces you want.
  2. SmoothSailor
    04-04-2010 08:02 PM
    SmoothSailor
    Hello Dthb4438, Did you get my last message? Do you have any driftwood left? My email is cary.hoffman@gmail.com Thank you.
  3. dthb4438
    03-23-2010 01:38 PM
    dthb4438
    Well you are in luck!! I have sooooo much left over. If you give me your e-mail I can send some pics of what I have. What size do you prefer? Larger pieces, smaller pieces, etc. I had picked several pieces for my tank and zip-tied them together to look like a stump. It worked well. I would be happy to sell some pieces to you and anyone else at a very decent price. It is light, but long and bendy, so shipping may be boxed big, but light. I really need to get rig of these pieces so please get some. I will even throw in some narrow leaf Java Fern and/or moss for you if you decide to purchase. They are just super glued on lightly and let the glue dry for a few seconds and placed into the tank. Very easy.
  4. SmoothSailor
    03-23-2010 12:11 AM
    SmoothSailor
    Hello dthb4438 where did you get your driftwood? That is the exact design and style that I am searching for. I have been looking everywhere. Thank you for your time.

Cary