The Planted Tank Forum - Conversation Between plantbrain and LizzieB
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > plantbrain

Conversation Between plantbrain and LizzieB
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. LizzieB
    11-20-2013 09:20 PM
    LizzieB
    Thank you for the info. So if I understand correctly, I can choose a $45.00 box which will include assorted pieces AND shipping OR I can look at the individual pieces you have displayed and then I would pay the price listed AS WELL as shipping? The very fist picture is representative of a $45.00 box and the remaining pictures are the individual pieces for sale, right?
  2. plantbrain
    11-20-2013 05:04 PM
    plantbrain
    Hi, the www.BarrReport.com has the thread and updated list in the sales, trades and swap list. Best place to look and then ask. I'd say a group of maybe 6-9 branches would do well and have 3-4 from each side coming out, if you add more, then it's hard to clean and trim back among the branches if it's too tightly packed.
  3. LizzieB
    11-20-2013 01:02 PM
    LizzieB
    Hello Tom,
    I am very new to this hobby and have read on various posts about your amazing driftwood for sale but I am not sure how to go about finding your website. Do you sell on Ebay or right here on this forum? I have a 46 gallon bow front and am thinking about incorporating at least two groupings of driftwood- one somewhat tall and tree branch like and the other more squat and gnarled wood in appearance. When convenient, could you send me your information about sales of the driftwood?
    Many thanks,
    Elizabeth