The Planted Tank Forum - Conversation Between msjinkzd and tkbellwood
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > msjinkzd

Conversation Between msjinkzd and tkbellwood
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. msjinkzd
    08-02-2011 01:22 PM
    msjinkzd
    They were sold originally from a store in NYC. I was assured they were not hybridized with guppies. I haven't had any reason to doubt it, as I have not seen any guppy characteristics. I also have not had any albino come out. Could you please take a picture for me? I would love to see it and I can also consult some experts if you like
  2. tkbellwood
    08-01-2011 11:56 PM
    tkbellwood
    Quick Question,

I bought some Endlers from you a couple months back that I think were supposed to be Chili Endlers. They are nice and healthy and dropping fry. I got one that is albino. Do you know for sure the parentage of this line? If they are true Endlers and I am getting albino's then I am pretty excited about the possibilities, but many of the supposed albino Endlers out there are guppy crosses.

I will say so far they appear to be breeding without any other possible guppy characteristics popping up which leaves me hopeful that I might have an actual albino Endler.

- Tom