The Planted Tank Forum - Conversation Between mistergreen and pinkertd
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > mistergreen

Conversation Between mistergreen and pinkertd
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. pinkertd
    09-02-2010 03:19 PM
    pinkertd
    All straightened out. Thanks again!
    Debbi
  2. pinkertd
    09-01-2010 09:11 PM
    pinkertd
    Thanks a million!! I am getting nervous about losing all of my messages, etc. I've not touched anything so it stays in tact for Kyle. Thanks again!
    Debbi
  3. mistergreen
    09-01-2010 09:08 PM
    mistergreen
    Hey, Sorry, I can't change your membership problem. Kyle will have to do it. I'll shoot him a PM as well.. His message board might not alert him.
  4. pinkertd
    09-01-2010 05:40 PM
    pinkertd
    Hi mistergreen. Don't know if you can help me or not but here goes. I see that Kyle hasn't been on since yesterday so not sure if he's taken holiday or something. This is the message I posted as a visitor message for Kyle (I cannot use the PM system right now): Hi Kyle, There's a big mix-up with my paid membership. On 8/31/09 I paid for Bronze. Shortly after on 10/26/09 I upgraded to a Gold. Yesterday my automatic renewal set me back to the Bronze for $9.99 and I still see that my Gold is due to renew on 10/26/10. Right now I cannot even send a PM because my PM capacity was set back to 250 and I had over 1,000 in the box with the Gold membership. Can you help me to straighten this out please? Thanks! Debbi

If you can help, I'd certainly be grateful! Debbi