The Planted Tank Forum - fishnovice's Albums
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > fishnovice's Profile

fishnovice's Albums
  Album Title Pictures Last Picture
Picture New Unidentified Shrimp- can you help me ID?
Bought from pet superstore the third week of August. The store received them in the ghost shrimp shipment. I thought perhaps they were either a different species, or at least a variant. I purchased the five I saw.

Their colors have become more defined, with more saturated black outlines. All are eating well and playing well with others. Some are difficult to shoot- they are rather shy.
22 08-18-2010 12:27 AM
Picture Favorites from my own aquarium
An assortment of pictures I consider appealing of my own inverts and fish.
6 08-02-2010 07:33 AM
Picture 29g Canopy DIY
My first canopy DIY. Designed and stained to match the stand. Material cost about $40, including stain. Weighs only a few pounds, and is very sturdy. I think it turned out great, and I'm rather happy with the outcome.
12 08-02-2010 06:41 AM
Picture 29 Gallon
Due to my accidentally cracking the corner of my beloved, almost perfect 10 gallon tank, I decided to get a larger 29 gallon. Initial setup began July 18! Still choosing a suitable filter, and have not yet decided upon my aquascaping design. I am happy to report all inhabitants are enjoying their new home.

Pictures to follow. . . Here are a few for now, keep in mind I've only simply transplanted the contents- I wanted to move everything to a safe location ASAP!
5 07-22-2010 03:32 PM