The Planted Tank Forum - Boricua's Album: My Therapy - 75 Galon Heavily Planted - Picture
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > Boricua's Profile > Albums > My Therapy - 75 Galon Heavily Planted

Picture 5 of 24 from Album My Therapy - 75 Galon Heavily Planted
Front view of my 75 gallon tank.  Most of my plants are from the green spectrum.  This is why I have asked for some input on plants with more red on them.  Thanks to all of you have have shared some plants names.
Front view of my 75 gallon tank. Most of my plants are from the green spectrum. This is why I have asked for some input on plants with more red on them. Thanks to all of you have have shared some plants names.
Picture Added 03-25-2012 03:28 PM
Added by Boricua

Showing Picture Comments 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Boricua
    03-26-2012 12:30 AM
    Boricua
    Hello everyone,
    I wanted to join this group since it appears as if some people are similar to me; they enjoy a tank full of more plants than fish. In my tank, the one shown above, I have the following plants:
    Java Fern on a driftwood (middle), Some Moss, Wisteria (in the back), a Large Sword on the right side, 1 Onion Bulb on the left, Dwarf Sagitarias, Ammania Gracilis (the red ones) & Bacopa. I would like to add some Ludwigias (to add some more redness) but I am lacking some space. Please feel free to comment and give suggestions.
  2. Indian fern
    08-30-2012 12:49 AM
    Indian fern
    NICE TANK! awesome