The Planted Tank Forum - Wannaberooted's Album: My one and only
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > Wannaberooted's Profile > Albums

My one and only
Latest picture, a couple months after a big Crypt melt.  A new light bulb and a bigger than normal water change was the culprit I think.
Except for the Crypt. spiralis in the right front corner, everything is growing nicely.  I think it needs more light or current, and will move it to...
My latest picture, the Sword has really filled out in the last few months.  The Crypt spiralis has been getting trimmed of the pre-fert days ratty...
I think I am about done except for a little rock tweaking.  I added an Anubias Congensis to replace the Cabomba. The water is a little cloudy from...
Almost there, just a couple more things to move and add.
Little Boy Blue on his throne...
And then swimming away.
My latest picture, midway through an aquascape change.
My Cryptocoryne moehlmannii, it might be my favorite plant.  It's almost done producing a new leaf, which takes about two weeks in my tank.  There's...
A couple of wendtii and some lace Java ferns.  The ferns are growing very slowly, but they took a big hit last October from my ignorance.
The Melon Sword, it is producing many leaves now.
The better growing Cryptocoryne spiralis, the leaves grow what seems about a cm a day.  I like how they wave in the current.  It is producing new...
Two baby lace Java ferns growing on the substrate.  They are doing well there, but I will probably move them to driftwood eventually.
A Peppered Cory, Harlequin Rasbora, and a couple pond snails on the back glass.  They came "free of charge" on my plants, but have never gotten out...
Little Boy Blue the Betta.
The spindly Cabomba is getting replaced soon, but except for letting things grow out, I may be close to done.  The fake cave may also have to go, but...