ADG accepting applications
Aquarium Design Group and Aqua Design Amano USA is accepting applications for potential candidates to join the ADG team.
Basic Benefits provided by ADG for all employees include the following:
- Full Health Insurance Benefits
- Base Pay Rate based on Experience
- 10% Commission on product sold (currently excluding ADA items & livestock)
- Generous Employee Discount on all ADG products and livestock (including ADA)
- Advancement Opportunities
- Aquascaping and Maintenance Training to ADG standard
Location: Houston, Tx
Aquarium Design Group has built up it's reputation based on service quality in conjunction with the ability to create inspirational works that spread across the entire spectrum of the various types of aquarium (from saltwater to freshwater). In order to succeed candidates must be able to embrace the ADGism philosophy for creativity, design and longevity.
While we will also accept resumes for office and gallery positions for ADG/ADA-USA, the primary ADG entry job description is for a field technician whose responsibility include:
- Maintaining client aquariums to ADG standard
- Providing service to clients
- Being in rotation for the emergency pager for installations
- Assisting in keeping ADG clean and pristine
- Other assorted tasks
- Rescaping client aquariums upon request to ADG standards
Potential Applicants will require knowledge of wide varieties of fish and how to keep them healthy in their environments and technical know-how enough to be able to answer client questions regarding their aquarium to their satisfaction.
Please email any questions or resumes to: