Ok, here we go.
Here's my first pass at a plumbing design.....ok, not my first pass, but my first "final draft". Image first"
To fill in some holes:
- T M means Top Macros, B m means Bottom Micros, T R is Top Refill, B CO2 is, well, you get the idea
- Spray bar is substrate level, and points up and slightly towards back glass
Now, to head off what I think will be a few questions/immediate thoughts:
- Tank is corner drilled. Intake/output must enter the tank in that corner
- Almost every ball valve is actually a ball valve/true union connection, except the pH probe
- Eheims don't have ball valves because they have their own disconnects
- Mag Drive 7, 700gph, is there for added circulation/co2 diffusion. Probably overkill at 700 gph, but I already have it, so no added expense. *Might* downgrade it to a Danner 5 @ 500 gph if necessary. Additionally, it runs the tank drain. Because of the design of my house, I need to pump the water up 7'. @ 7' of head, Danner 7 still gets 350 gph.
- The 700 gph is almost definitely an issue for the UV. I'm going to measure acutal flow, and if it is indeed an issue(as I beileve it will be) that will force the downgrade to the Danner 5
I really welcome all thoughts/suggestions because I'll be building soon.
Edit: Somebody suggested a drawing with flow direction, so, I've attached it below