The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Low tech ghetto 10g planted aquarium. Pictures Updates 02/10/2010
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-28-2009, 12:32 AM Thread Starter
Planted Member
PTrader: (2/100%)
Low tech ghetto 10g planted aquarium. Pictures Updates 02/10/2010

I recently started a low tech planted aquarium I plan on making it better soon. Right now just standard 10g with stock hood and whisper filter. I am using a mixture of crushed stone for gravel purchased from a garden center. One chunk of summit granite sawn on bottom and back with java moss on it. Narrow leaf chain sword/micro sword? Dwarf hair grass and some pieces of java moss randomly put into the gravel and one Chladophora ball. This is an experiment I have ran some tanks with high light and CO2. I may add better lighting and CO2 later. Room is close to 70 deg but I will be adding a heater when I get time to get it out of storage. Any critisism flames or suggestions are appreciated.

12/28/09 Added a couple rocks one more summit granite and an unknown piece of rock that looks a little strange. I also have something that looks like riccia.

Last edited by Firestarter; 02-11-2010 at 11:15 PM. Reason: Hairgrass filling in really good.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome