The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - October Fat Guy Tank Photos (k warning)
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-11-2004, 06:28 AM Thread Starter
Fat Guy
Wannabe Guru
October Fat Guy Tank Photos (k warning)

Hey All,

Here's just a bunch of photos from some of my tanks. All comments welcome. I've been wicked busy so I really haven't had much time to tend to my tanks as much as I would like to. I'm currently working on a 38g lazy man planted tank project with just light, co2, fish, food and patience. Anyway, here dey r:

I found some driftwood in the Berkshires mountains and thought I'd change my layout. I just jammed this stuff in the tank today. Still waiting for the wood to get water logged, so it's kind of balancing right now. Replanted the Hemianthus Micranthemoides and some Heternathera Zosterifolia. So I guess this is just a rough idea of what I would like it to look like with the new wood.

Anyway...I guess we'll see what happens. It's going to take some time to fill in again, and if I stopped slacking so much, I would build a canopy and up my reflectors a bit and start dosing more, but trying the old co2, h2o, light, fish and food method to see what I can get cooking. Probably going to let this new layout take shape for a couple months or so...maybe sew some java moss to the wood..Who knows.....:P
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome